• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Observations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Cuse fan here...watched some of your game the other day.

1.  Taggart will get you there.  Your team is playing better.  I see a bowl game this year.  Frankly, the AAC has several easy games. I'm guessing 7-5 sounds about right.  NCSt is there for the taking this Saturday...they are still trying to find their identity.  Hope your new QB can elevate...it looked pretty good.

2.  Day games in September Suck in Tampa.  Kills attendance but TV rules. It is what it is.

3.  I hope winning brings back the fans...you have a great tailgate scene.

4.  I'll always be a Cuse fan but, I'm moving to T-SP next year and I will be adopting USF as my 2nd team.  I won't be hard core as I still bleed Orange but will root for you to do well as long as it isn't against Cuse.  Hope you don't mind.

Finally, (This isn't meant to ingratiate myself to you but...it surely will LOL)  UCF fans are some of the most annoying fans out on the Internets.  Every fan base has their share of T-shirt knuckleheads and jerks...but they take it to a higher level.  How do you guys put up with them?  They are like Rutgers fans to us (Cuse).

Edited by TexanMark
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

Thanks for the support. You are correct on all counts. 

What hurts is (will be) putting up with them after last season.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

You lost me at ingratiate...

We miss you guys Cuse fan! We are in baaaad shape brother....

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,426
  • Days Won:  19

Cuse fan here...watched some of your game the other day.

1.  Taggart will get you there.  Your team is playing better.  I see a bowl game this year.  Frankly, the AAC has several easy games. I'm guessing 7-5 sounds about right.  NCSt is there for the taking this Saturday...they are still trying to find their identity.  Hope your new QB can elevate...it looked pretty good.

2.  Day games in September Suck in Tampa.  Kills attendance but TV rules. It is what it is.

3.  I hope winning brings back the fans...you have a great tailgate scene.

4.  I'll always be a Cuse fan but, I'm moving to T-SP next year and I will be adopting USF as my 2nd team.  I won't be hard core as I still bleed Orange but will root for you to do well as long as it isn't against Cuse.  Hope you don't mind.

Finally, (This isn't meant to ingratiate myself to you but...it surely will LOL)  UCF fans are some of the most annoying fans out on the Internets.  Every fan base has their share of T-shirt knuckleheads and jerks...but they take it to a higher level.  How do you guys put up with them?  They are like Rutgers fans to us (Cuse).

Amazing post.

I always had respect for Syracuse.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

A Texan, Syracuse fan, living in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.  Talk about three very different cultures.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Appreciate the outsider's view, it's hard for us to be objective...obviously. I think the majority of us is behind CWT, just want to see that progress play out more clearly.

You won't find many of either UCiF fans OR Rutgers fans here...so I guess you chose the right company.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

Apis:  I actually grew up in Syracuse (went to college at a SUNY that didn't play D-1 sports).  The USAF sent me to San Antonio...I'm taking early retirement next year and will be spending the Fall through Spring in Tampa Bay with summers up in NY at my lakehouse.  I'm a NY'er with time in TX, FL, IN and CA.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Nice post 'Cuse fan. I have a cousin that played LB at 'Cuse in the mid80s, Rick Miller. He started his senior yr and is making serious coin as an investment banker in NYC. I agree that the Bulls have probably hit bottom and are improving as long as the D maintains level of play. QB and OL need upgrading. The second is the UCF thingie. The percentage of UCF fans with "short man syndrome" is way above the average for college football teams. Not holding my breath on a bowl this season. 6-6 would not disappoint at the time.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Apis:  I actually grew up in Syracuse (went to college at a SUNY that didn't play D-1 sports).  The USAF sent me to San Antonio...I'm taking early retirement next year and will be spending the Fall through Spring in Tampa Bay with summers up in NY at my lakehouse.  I'm a NY'er with time in TX, FL, IN and CA.

Ah, that makes more sense.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

A New Yahkah coming to south Florida in the cold months, really!? :FIREdevil: jk

Congrats on the early retirement, sounds like you have a great setup but I hope you stay north long enough to catch the fall colors. No such thing in FL!