• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Observations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,337
  • Content Count:  21,341
  • Days Won:  10

Cuse fan here...watched some of your game the other day.

1.  Taggart will get you there.  Your team is playing better.  I see a bowl game this year.  Frankly, the AAC has several easy games. I'm guessing 7-5 sounds about right.  NCSt is there for the taking this Saturday...they are still trying to find their identity.  Hope your new QB can elevate...it looked pretty good.

2.  Day games in September Suck in Tampa.  Kills attendance but TV rules. It is what it is.

3.  I hope winning brings back the fans...you have a great tailgate scene.

4.  I'll always be a Cuse fan but, I'm moving to T-SP next year and I will be adopting USF as my 2nd team.  I won't be hard core as I still bleed Orange but will root for you to do well as long as it isn't against Cuse.  Hope you don't mind.

Finally, (This isn't meant to ingratiate myself to you but...it surely will LOL)  UCF fans are some of the most annoying fans out on the Internets.  Every fan base has their share of T-shirt knuckleheads and jerks...but they take it to a higher level.  How do you guys put up with them?  They are like Rutgers fans to us (Cuse).

Common theme between Rutgers and UCF they both wear Knight armor which really impacts their ability to think.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Raptor...I expect to drive South around late Sept/early Oct with my wife(depending on the Cuse FB schedule).  Having nonstop flights  on Allegiant Airlines to Syracuse/St Pete Clearwater will help as I can fly back and forth once or twice in the Fall with or w/o my wife for a Cuse game and to close down the cottage by late October.

BTW, I took a group of Cuse fans to RayJay in '06 and '12.  We had a great time for both games and the USF fans treated us great.  I plan to bring a group of about 200 Cuse fans in next year for a tailgate.  I will open my Syracuse tailgate to any USF fans who travel north in '16.

Edited by TexanMark

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Has this board ever had a Hall of Fame post from a fan of another team?  The last paragraph alone should give it some consideration.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Goto some of the games to help our attendance bc we need the help

• Upvote 1