• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why kick on 4th down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The 54 yard FG attempt reminded me of last week when Taggs kept Mack in the game during garbage time. We didn't know it at the time, but he was trying to help Mack get a new record.

I think the same thing happened yesterday, he was trying to help Kloss set a new personal best.

For someone who wanted all names off of the uniforms, he seems very interested in creating "stars"

Seems a bit hypocritical, IYAM

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The 54 yard FG attempt reminded me of last week when Taggs kept Mack in the game during garbage time. We didn't know it at the time, but he was trying to help Mack get a new record.

I think the same thing happened yesterday, he was trying to help Kloss set a new personal best.

For someone who wanted all names off of the uniforms, he seems very interested in creating "stars"

You're assuming a lot.  Do you have any proof of either allegation?  I'm sure he's trying to win games.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091

Oh my God!!  We went for it on 4th down last week and people on here were whining about how we should have punted.  This time we have our strong legged, Lou Groza award ffinalist attempt a FG and you complain!  WTF is wrong with you people?

didnt hear me whine

usf needs to go for it most of the time on 4th down. we need to use all the down we are so inept on offense

usf needs to change the culture of losing and you only do that by going for the WIN!!!!

next time i expect cwt to go for it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049

You're assuming a lot.  Do you have any proof of either allegation?  I'm sure he's trying to win games.

Noppers. Just my gut

Oh my God!!  We went for it on 4th down last week and people on here were whining about how we should have punted.  This time we have our strong legged, Lou Groza award ffinalist attempt a FG and you complain!  WTF is wrong with you people?

didnt hear me whine

usf needs to go for it most of the time on 4th down. we need to use all the down we are so inept on offense

usf needs to change the culture of losing and you only do that by going for the WIN!!!!

next time i expect cwt to go for it.

I wasn't calling you out specifically.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Coach doesn't have consistency. Last week we went for 4th & 5 at WCU 36, this week we attempt a FG with 4th & 4 at UM 36. Coach has no killer instinct. We had our chance to go up 10 points on a Big Ten team at home and we gambled on a career long hail mary field goal instead. Stupid, just stupid. 

Edited by deters-

I thought it was 4th and 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

There was a 4th and 5 in the 1st quarter when it was 0-0 ...

There was a 4th and 5 in the 1st quarter when it was 0-0 ...

Okay, well that's not even a fair comparison