• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

Hey, BullTiger...on the plus side, I did receive a 2014-15 Membership Guide from the Bulls Club outlining how where the money goes. It's quite nice...lot's of eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining how your donations make a difference. So on behalf of rows X & Y in section 234, I'd like to personally thank you for your effort. It was such a pleasure watching you sweat and rant. 

And in the true spirit of that game....."you made me fart!" . 

See you next Sa'rdee.  :FIREdevil:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Wooly. I feel better now!

I checked my seat location etc, and just thought that the club access was driven by the unique identifier scanned for each ticket this year. I guess I should have known they would screw it up and called them to make sure that the lack of a club access stamp was a mistake and not a change to the process. I mean they sent me a letter saying thanks for all of my money, they knew my donation and I assumed the lack of a stamp was a change in procedure.

Oh well, I'm sure they will take care of it. They can't exactly afford to run off paying customers at this point.

Yes, you will see me next Saturday and by the way, our tailgate theme is Mexican, so go easy on the head locks!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,538
  • Days Won:  422

I checked my seat location etc, and just thought that the club access was driven by the unique identifier scanned for each ticket this year. I guess I should have known they would screw it up and called them to make sure that the lack of a club access stamp was a mistake and not a change to the process. I mean they sent me a letter saying thanks for all of my money, they knew my donation and I assumed the lack of a stamp was a change in procedure.

So you think they would have issued a scanner to the ushers at each door leading to the Club to make sure the right people were getting in every time.... ?? As an aisle sitter, up near the Cub door, I would have gone postal with the backup .... not buying that excuse, though. They made a mistake with missing the stamp but you're just as guilty for not checking when you got them.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

So you think they would have issued a scanner to the ushers at each door leading to the Club to make sure the right people were getting in every time.... ?? As an aisle sitter, up near the Cub door, I would have gone postal with the backup .... not buying that excuse, though. They made a mistake with missing the stamp but you're just as guilty for not checking when you got them.

Just as guilty? Now, that's just stupid.

Could I have caught someone else's error, yes. Should the customer be considered at fault, no.

But hey, it isn't what you or anyone else thinks. I went back and checked and we've been green jacket donors for ten years. Lots of stuff can be avoided with enough foresight, but I checked that I had all eight tickets and that they were the right seats.

The fact that the tickets were wrong to begin with is bush league.

The fact that there is no one to help donors with issues at the information desks of our stadium is Bush league

And the fact that they didn't have someone from the ticket office at each club entrance for at least the first game is just a colossal fail.

Season ticket sales are down, not handling an issue they caused, regardless of whether the customer could have caught the problem, is the worst thing they could do.

So, you are correct, I could have caught the error, but the point is that they caused a problem then most importantly they weren't able to fix the issue in time to minimize customer inconvenience.

I mean hell, I'm over it for the most part, I just hope they show some level of remorse and take responsibility for screwing up to begin with.

Just as guilty? Now, that's just stupid.

Could I have caught someone else's error, yes. Should the customer be considered at fault, no.

But hey, it isn't what you or anyone else thinks. I went back and checked and we've been green jacket donors for ten years. Lots of stuff can be avoided with enough foresight, but I checked that I had all eight tickets and that they were the right seats.

The fact that the tickets were wrong to begin with is bush league.

The fact that there is no one to help donors with issues at the information desks of our stadium is Bush league

And the fact that they didn't have someone from the ticket office at each club entrance for at least the first game is just a colossal fail.

Season ticket sales are down, not handling an issue they caused, regardless of whether the customer could have caught the problem, is the worst thing they could do.

So, you are correct, I could have caught the error, but the point is that they caused a problem then most importantly they weren't able to fix the issue in time to minimize customer inconvenience.

I mean hell, I'm over it for the most part, I just hope they show some level of remorse and take responsibility for screwing up to begin with.

You're right, the guilt isn't 50-50. I'm going 60-40 USF for you being in the predicament you were in on Saturday ..... but I do agree that they could have had someone at the 2 Club entrances for the first game just in case something like this did happen. 

And the fact the tickets were wrong in the first place is hardly "bush league". Mistakes like that happen, especially when the tix are printed somewhere else and sent directly to the season ticket holder. You are going to let your rep know, right?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

...BullTiger...what was it that the rep texted you? Didn't we read that Saturday night? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

You guys are being a little hard on a guy that ought to expect it be done right the first time.  It's not his fault USF erred. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

We had a lot of fun once we got to our seats! We had a great time cheering the team on in the spirit of my dad. GO BULLS!!!!

We had a lot of fun once we got to our seats! We had a great time cheering the team on in the spirit of my dad. GO BULLS!!!!

Glad everything finally got worked out and you were able to enjoy the win ......................... We did win, right?? Sometimes I forget after reading the board for a while.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Welcome to the board SonOfSteve!  LOL

Stick around and make us all look bad with your contributions! Need a thick skin though.