• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ tosses another preseason TD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

You're right, theman123, I mixed 'em up. Glad to see BJ stays & Pryor goes, that makes complete sense. Pryor just never looked comfortable there like BJ.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

He's still likely to get cut.  They might be waiting so they can try to stash him on the practice squad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

He's still likely to get cut. They might be waiting so they can try to stash him on the practice squad.

I swear you are the most pessimistic member of this board.... Like a bad hemorrhoid that festers and won't go away.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

He is likely right Southshore. Most teams only keep 2 QB's now a days and add a 3rd to the Practice Squad. I expect BJ to be on a PS somewhere. But I will be shocked if he is on the roster come week 1. 

He is likely right Southshore. Most teams only keep 2 QB's now a days and add a 3rd to the Practice Squad. I expect BJ to be on a PS somewhere. But I will be shocked if he is on the roster come week 1. 

No, I'm not right.  I forgot I am supposed to live in the land the Green and Gold or get banned from the board.

Daniels is not only going to make the roster, he is going to climb to #1 on the depth chart by week three and win the next four Super Bowls for the Seahawks.  He is the best QB that ever lived and the only reason we did not win three NCs while he was at USF is because Holtz is the worst coach that ever lived.

Better?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

Basically what it comes down to is,being on the PS or not, BJ will collect a NFL check again this year. I think we can all agree that BJ will not be starting anytime soon. He has taken advantage of the preseasons and showed potential. Enough potential that he will hang around the NFL for another year.

Basically what it comes down to is,being on the PS or not, BJ will collect a NFL check again this year. I think we can all agree that BJ will not be starting anytime soon. He has taken advantage of the preseasons and showed potential. Enough potential that he will hang around the NFL for another year.

It goes appear that you are correct.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Thats much better. BTW. NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS KNOW IT OR NOT IF A PLAYER IS ACTIVE ON THE 53 man roster even one game the receive there full contract for the year. So just looking to make that 53 man roster for week one then the practice squad is not so bad.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

Even on the practice squad league minimum is 6000 a week. 17 weeks a year including by week. My math might be a little off but a full season is still six figures.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

I believe the deadline to cut is 4 pm eastern.