• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm done with the SPTime's blog

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

If I was his editor, I'd have a chat with him. Not like the newspaper is doing great now. They need every subscription they can get, not people pissed at their local college sports reporter.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Joey Knight

â€@TBTimes_Bulls To the delight of a handful, to the chagrin of some & to the ambivalence of many, I'm back in #USF mode.

Well, I guess you've got to call em like ya see em (or don't see em).

Pretty unprofessional tweet there, Joey.

From following him for a while, I think this is his self-deprecating humor here. So he's taking a jab at himself, not at USF.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Joey Knight
â€@TBTimes_Bulls   To the delight of a handful, to the chagrin of some & to the ambivalence of many, I'm back in #USF mode.

This has a kind of a wrestling-esque tone to it, and if you follow his tweets, you'd know he is a big wrestling fan. And though I miss Auman, I think Joey Knight is doing a great job. I'm not a subscriber, and I don't pay for his content, so in that sense I am extremely pleased. I'm just grateful with the fact that TBT allocated a staff to reporting USF sporting news. Not every city does that for their city's universities. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Joey Knight

â€@TBTimes_Bulls To the delight of a handful, to the chagrin of some & to the ambivalence of many, I'm back in #USF mode.

From following him for a while, I think this is his self-deprecating humor here. So he's taking a jab at himself, not at USF.

Agreed...as noted earlier, some poked him, so he can either ignore it, get irritated or joke about it.  I got a chuckle out his Tweet.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Joey Knight

Definitely the feeling I got, too ....

That blog (TBT) was dying slowly before Greg left for the Bucs. Joey just expedited things.

For sure Ned. Used to like that blog, but the mandatory subscription thing made it a ghost-town.

I think it used to be that you could access the blog for free through his Twitter. Is that still the case?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

That blog (TBT) was dying slowly before Greg left for the Bucs. Joey just expedited things.

For sure Ned. Used to like that blog, but the mandatory subscription thing made it a ghost-town.

I think it used to be that you could access the blog for free through his Twitter. Is that still the case?

I use his twitter links to reach the blog and have never been asked to pay for anything. You can also go through the Bleacher Report app.

I use his twitter links to reach the blog and have never been asked to pay for anything. You can also go through the Bleacher Report app.

Where there's a will, there's a way ....

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Where there's a will, there's a way ....

You can read his articles, for sure.  But, there are never any comments.  The interaction was half the fun.  Now, that site is essentially "read only", which may be suit Joey & the Times just fine.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Definitely turned off by the FSU coverage. I'm sure they know it and don't care, and will start to care when Bull Nation stands up for it.