• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Danny Thomas, LB, Tallahassee Godby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Man, I hope this is just drama to drum up viewing, but this is one of the top guys I hope we keep.

Running the Bulls â€@USFBulls_Rivals  7m7 minutes ago
Despite some turmoil Godby (Fla.) LB Danny Thomas @boy_igotsomany remains solid to #USF https://usf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1715591 …

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I imagine our new DC can't hurt

Yup, the timing is excellent.  Don't know much about Allen, the new DC, but hopefully someone sharp at USF made the hire.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Sleeper Athletesâ€@SleeperAthletes7 hrs7 hours ago

#SleeperAthletes client LB Danny Thomas (@boy_igotsomany) begins his first day with the #USF #Bulls! #NewBeginning

I take it this guy is an early enrollee? I have not heard much about that. How many guys do we have enrolling early?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

#SleeperAthletes client LB Danny Thomas (@boy_igotsomany) begins his first day with the #USF #Bulls! #NewBeginning

I take it this guy is an early enrollee? I have not heard much about that. How many guys do we have enrolling early?

What is "Sleeper Athletes" and them calling him their "client" makes me a bit uneasy  ...

I guess they could be one of those companies that market hs athletes to colleges for a fee ...

Per Rivals, he is a December grad so it would make sense he's here now ... Would be nice to know.

http://sports.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/player-Danny-Thomas-153370

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like he plays with a lot of passion, aggression and good instincts....speed rusher who get's after the QB, ball carrier.

He seemed to play down on the DL a lot rushing the passer.  Will be curious if they keep him at OLB or with his size ( 6'2" / 225 ) maybe beef him up a little an put him on the edge.  If he stays at OLB he'll be real good at blitzing the QB.

Hope we can keep him.

this is one of the high potential guys I think can make an impact early.  If he's in classes, that makes me even more confident.

this is one of the high potential guys I think can make an impact early.  If he's in classes, that makes me even more confident.

Maybe when Joey stops digging up bs from 6 months ago he can check into this ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What is "Sleeper Athletes" and them calling him their "client" makes me a bit uneasy  ...

I guess they could be one of those companies that market hs athletes to colleges for a fee ...

Our goal here at Sleeper Athletes is to give exposure to these lesser known athletes. This service, available for coaches and parents, will allow them to have their student-athletes properly exposed to colleges around the United States in hopes of receiving a scholarship from any schools that are interested in their particular talents. The main focus of Sleeper Athletes is to service the smaller colleges around the United States ranging from FCS (Division I-AA) to NAIA.

http://sleeperathletes.com/about/