• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Radio Show, Kawika Mitchell, Affiliates,Etc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I think the only way to get streaming radio is BullsCast, which is available for 20% off currently.

Is it a reliable feed yet?  

Same question here.

The free streams have been so horrid, no way I would pay for that.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

KAWIKA!!!!!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I think the only way to get streaming radio is BullsCast, which is available for 20% off currently.

Is it a reliable feed yet?
Football has been pretty good for football but the feed may drop once or twice. I turn the volume on my tv off, sync the game with the radio crew from my VCR and it is gold. Of course if the game is ESPN3 I can't do that. Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

98.7 didn't stream the games online...only over the radio

You can stream the WXBL, Bulls Radio, coverage for games, I believe. The station's website works or the TuneIn radio app.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

TuneIn has WUSF but not WXBL.

So I go to the WXBL website and see this WTF??????????

Bringing you a better Bulls Radio... To our valued listeners, The staff of Bulls Radio would like to inform you that Bulls Radio will be on a partial broadcast hiatus. Due to the fact that Bulls Radio is in a transitional phase to bring better services to our listeners, our programming will be temporarily unavailable for streaming online, the TuneIn application and on HD Radio. In addition to this, our student-hosted radio shows will also be taking a hiatus until further notice. We appreciate the continued support we receive from you. Although we regret limiting our programming for this short period of time, we ensure that this transition will result in providing a better listening experience for all.  We encourage you to tune in to 1620 AM to enjoy our usual music rotation. Again, thank you for your loyalty and support. Sincerely, The Bulls Radio Staff

http://bullsradio.org/

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

None of these stations (who I believe are college kids calling the game) can beat Jim Louk. I have almost grown up with this guy since the time he called USF basketball.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

TuneIn has WUSF but not WXBL.

So I go to the WXBL website and see this WTF??????????

Bringing you a better Bulls Radio... To our valued listeners, The staff of Bulls Radio would like to inform you that Bulls Radio will be on a partial broadcast hiatus. Due to the fact that Bulls Radio is in a transitional phase to bring better services to our listeners, our programming will be temporarily unavailable for streaming online, the TuneIn application and on HD Radio. In addition to this, our student-hosted radio shows will also be taking a hiatus until further notice. We appreciate the continued support we receive from you. Although we regret limiting our programming for this short period of time, we ensure that this transition will result in providing a better listening experience for all.  We encourage you to tune in to 1620 AM to enjoy our usual music rotation. Again, thank you for your loyalty and support. Sincerely, The Bulls Radio Staff

http://bullsradio.org/

It's summertime ... No one has really been there except maybe Kevin Weiss and I. Plus, they are going through some staff changes, (new director, filling out positions, etc.). Everything will be up and running by the start of the fall semester.

For future note, the Tune-in link is: http://tunein.com/radio/WMNF-HD2-885-s126847/ 

I forgot WXBL is WMNF-HD2 on the FM dial.