• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Player diet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I was back in Florida a few weeks back and got a chicken tender sub. I ca't speak for the cream havarti aspect, but publex does a **** good chicken tender.

Wegman's up north also makes some **** good subs, but they just don't do fried chicken very well up here. So, a chicken tender sub with provolone and honey mustard is on my must do list on trips back to Florida.

Nothing against chicken tenders, just saying they should probably not be on a sub.

Woah woah woah.... Favorite sub.... I don't even know you anymore man

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I was back in Florida a few weeks back and got a chicken tender sub. I ca't speak for the cream havarti aspect, but publex does a **** good chicken tender.

Wegman's up north also makes some **** good subs, but they just don't do fried chicken very well up here. So, a chicken tender sub with provolone and honey mustard is on my must do list on trips back to Florida.

Nothing against chicken tenders, just saying they should probably not be on a sub.

Actually, I think it WAS you that recommended it. I'll write up my invoice for reimbursement and mail it to you today.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Make fun of FSU all you want, but they demonstrated the way to turn around a program in 2-3 years. Bring in talented players (first two classes look good), build them up (hopefully losing that strength and conditioning coach ain't too big a deal), implement and perfect a sucessfull offensive system (working on it), and a ton of micromanaging. There are exact meal plans, workouts, team psychologists, they even have a program that indicates exactly when players should be fatigued. Oh, and how do you all deal with the employees making those publix subs? They are so rude it keeps me away.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I was back in Florida a few weeks back and got a chicken tender sub.  I ca't speak for the cream havarti aspect, but publex does a **** good chicken tender.

Wegman's up north also makes some **** good subs, but they just don't do fried chicken very well up here.  So, a chicken tender sub with provolone and honey mustard is on my must do list on trips back to Florida.

Too each his own, but it's one of my favorite subs at Publix.  It's second to the philly cheese steak sub publix does.  I just never order it unless no one is in line because it takes like 10 minutes to make.

Just order it online... it will be ready for you to just pick up and go (...and pay of course.)

Actually, I think it WAS you that recommended it. I'll write up my invoice for reimbursement and mail it to you today.

You cut me deep bro

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Make fun of FSU all you want, but they demonstrated the way to turn around a program in 2-3 years. Bring in talented players (first two classes look good), build them up (hopefully losing that strength and conditioning coach ain't too big a deal), implement and perfect a sucessfull offensive system (working on it), and a ton of micromanaging. There are exact meal plans, workouts, team psychologists, they even have a program that indicates exactly when players should be fatigued. Oh, and how do you all deal with the employees making those publix subs? They are so rude it keeps me away.

Not my experience. Also you can place order online.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

bacon

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You cut me deep bro

The first cut is the deepest. The scars will fade in time. :)

You cut me deep bro
The first cut is the deepest. The scars will fade in time. :)

But they never heal. :tear:

• Upvote 1