• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any Other Cord Cutters Out There?

slick1ru2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

As dogma stated, only use firstrow with adblock on. Also never install something it asks for in a stream. Just keep connecting to different ones until it loads. I use firstrow religiously for a lot of NFL games since I don't get my teams here and don't have access to NFL Sunday Ticket on Fios. 

I used to heavily torrent but now strictly use the sites below unless its a foreign show that won't be on there, then i torrent. 

Firstrowsports for NFL football

videobull for tv and solarmovie for tv/movies.

All those sites i recommend adblock for best viewing. I stick to putlocker, sockshare, oneclicktoview and allmyvideos.net links when streaming tv or movies.

Yes, all these sites use 1) Adblock Plus and 2) make sure your antivirus is up to date and 3) NEVER install anything off these sites, click the X to shut off the blocked ads and then max the screen and the feed, if there is one, will appear.

And I don't do torrents. You don't know for sure what you are getting until you get it and the people you see the FBI bust are torrent users. Torrent use as a percentage of the total internet traffic volume has shrunk dramatically over the past several years.

If you are a smart torrenter and use good websites with comments and VIP verified quality users, you're experience will be good.I used to torrent strictly from demonoid before it got seized. I then stopped and have only downloaded maybe 2-3 shows over the past few years from TPB and have since moved to strictly streaming based viewing.  

Videobull is like my own personal DVR. The shows i like are uploaded 15-20 minutes after its aired and without commercials. Sure it isn't HD, but i don't have to wait for poor dl speeds from massive amounts of leechers.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

what kind of work and what company outsourced

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

We saw every single USF game on the WatchESPN app....even the debacle against McNeese St...they were all on there

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

As dogma stated, only use firstrow with adblock on. Also never install something it asks for in a stream. Just keep connecting to different ones until it loads. I use firstrow religiously for a lot of NFL games since I don't get my teams here and don't have access to NFL Sunday Ticket on Fios. 

I used to heavily torrent but now strictly use the sites below unless its a foreign show that won't be on there, then i torrent. 

Firstrowsports for NFL football

videobull for tv and solarmovie for tv/movies.

All those sites i recommend adblock for best viewing. I stick to putlocker, sockshare, oneclicktoview and allmyvideos.net links when streaming tv or movies.

Yes, all these sites use 1) Adblock Plus and 2) make sure your antivirus is up to date and 3) NEVER install anything off these sites, click the X to shut off the blocked ads and then max the screen and the feed, if there is one, will appear.

And I don't do torrents. You don't know for sure what you are getting until you get it and the people you see the FBI bust are torrent users. Torrent use as a percentage of the total internet traffic volume has shrunk dramatically over the past several years.

Be careful of WHICH 'x' you click to close stuff. Sometimes they try to make activation links look like "close window" links ...

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

For those on here that have a Roku, and I think its on some other devices like the XBox, on the Vanguard channel there is a movie called Late Rounders about college players trying to get drafted and they have a sports agency that is trying to get their first clients into the NFL.  This is a documentary. One of the players is The Terminator, John Conner. Another is DT Corey Peters.

http://www.laterounders.com/html/

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

I think one of the issues this year will be how many USF games are broadcasted on CBS SPORTS.  Correct me if I am wrong but unless you have this particular channel you cannot see the program anywhere online. Also most cable providers require that you have the Cable channels for ESPN before they will allow you to use EPSN3 or WAtch ESPN.  I know some like AT&T U verse you can just use the the internet and watch ESPN3. 

• 2 months later...

My wife hasn't found work yet, her last day was a month ago, but has some leads including at her last company. She is an accountant at the managerial level and has worked at 3 Fortune 500 companies in the past 20 years. I am hoping, for several reasons, she finds something in the next few weeks. I'd like to take Dish off standby just for the football season, get the cheapest package along with the multisports add on. Except for the ESPN3 games, the other sources online I've seen look like doo doo unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

She found a new job! Starts tomorrow. Restarted Dish and to my pleasant surprise Dish now ESPNU in HD AND WatchESPN access! All set for football!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

We paused our Dish service to see if we would miss it and so far we haven't.  But now football season is coming up and access to WatchESPN is compelling.

• Upvote 1

WatchESPN, depending on the app, will let you access ESPN3 if your ISP is one of their partners, like Comcast. On iDevices, it won't. On the Roku and Xbox it will.

Edited by slick1ru2