• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386
  • Days Won:  0

Oh he will definitely will be out on the town. We would see him all the time out and about. Can't blame him. Single dude. Yeah Coach P told him he should take the USF job, he probably wouldn't have if UL was going to be playing you guys since he know everything we do...lol. Since we won't play each other anymore I'm sure he is good with it. Coach P will have a place to stay in Tampa when he comes down to golf.

There's a nightlife in Louisville? Or was he spotted at the local tractor pull?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Just imagine.  If he can somehow turn the mess of a USF BB program around, he can pretty much write his ticket to any program in the country. 

That will probably be the perception but the program isn't what you would call a mes right now ... Top notch facilities and good recruiting classes are awaiting CSM.

I don't see any blue so I'm assuming you are being sincere with that comment if that's possible ;)

Why wouldn't I be sincere with that comment?

Well....because you are Triple B and sarcasm and pessimism are what you usually bring.

Sarcasm and reality .... Sometimes people just can't handle the troof.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 6m

And Bo Zeigler: RT @ByJeffOdom If that account is further indication of what's to come, Steve Masiello is now following Corey Allen Jr.

---

BOOM!

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Oh he will definitely will be out on the town. We would see him all the time out and about. Can't blame him. Single dude. Yeah Coach P told him he should take the USF job, he probably wouldn't have if UL was going to be playing you guys since he know everything we do...lol. Since we won't play each other anymore I'm sure he is good with it. Coach P will have a place to stay in Tampa when he comes down to golf.

You making the statement proves one thing to me......You've never been to Louisville.  Great nightlife and town.  Tractor Pull comment is original though.  Thanks for that.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You making the statement proves one thing to me......You've never been to Louisville.  Great nightlife and town.  Tractor Pull comment is original though.  Thanks for that.

Thats a given if you have anything negative to say about the city. Losing you guys as a road trip stings.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

You making the statement proves one thing to me......You've never been to Louisville. Great nightlife and town. Tractor Pull comment is original though. Thanks for that.

I have been to Louisville. We had some family friends move there. People were very nice, just not the lifestyle for me.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I've been. Great Town. Bardstown Rd area is a blast. Got faded up at Skips Barber Shop II in downtown before my wedding. Too much red though.

Edit:

Brewery attached to the River Bats Stadium has a **** good porter.

Edited by Bullphin

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can vouch for Louisville having a pretty good nightlife ... by Kentucky standards.  ;)

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Lots of cool little bars and pubs around town.  I lived off Bardstown Rd. when I attended UL.  Tons of fun.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Yeah, Bardstown Rd had some great bars and restaurants.