• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Well Gregg Marshall is now available to be talked to as his team just lost to Kentucky, thus ending the undefeated season.

Edited by Vega

Guest PCBull14

Well Gregg Marshall is now available to be talked to as his team just lost to Kentucky, thus ending the undefeated season.

NCAA set those boys up for a fall. They were going to make sure the Shockers did not make it into on the final four. No more Butlers its not good for college basketball...

Would be shocked (no pun intended) if he came here.

NCAA set those boys up for a fall. They were going to make sure the Shockers did not make it into on the final four. No more Butlers its not good for college basketball...

Yeah it sucks for those players. They should have never been a #1 seed and will it is fun to see the little guy overcome and do well, it's still a business and the Big Boys still drive it.

I don't expect Marshall to end up here with anything less then 3 million, but I do expect Marquette and/or Wake Forrest to put out a call.

Edited by Vega

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

They should have never been a #1 seed because they weren't that good and they played in a crappy conference.  Made by the media.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

Marshall is making $1.75m and is coming off 3 straight tourney appearances. What makes you think he'd take the USF job? He's primed to be hired by a Power 5 team at $3+ mil per year.

Marshall is making $1.75m and is coming off 3 straight tourney appearances. What makes you think he'd take the USF job? He's primed to be hired by a Power 5 team at $3+ mil per year.

What makes you think I or anybody said Marshall would be willing to come to USF?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

What makes you think I or anybody said Marshall would be willing to come to USF?

My bad. I mistakenly saw a not there.

Edited by DC

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Hear me now believe me later, Gregg Marshall is not that good of a floor coach.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. He had his chance to come to USF.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

And it doesn't matter at all.

Wichita State is not a top team.  It's that whole problem with reality that put them there.

USF played a tougher conference schedule.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The team that I saw lose to Kentucky looked like a really good team to me.