• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some days its hard to write a check to the Bulls Club.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

^^^

:roflmao:

Sorry, I'm not more hyped up.  Not hyped at all.  I'm cautiously optimistic though.  

I might be more hyped up if I believed some of the stuff you believe.  

I'm glad Doug is gone ... in another year plus.  I hold him responsible, in part, for this mess - you don't.  I am encouraged Judy pulled his AD card and got someone new.  I just hope Harlan is not a Judy dupe a year from now.  Doug's semi-demise is the source of my hope.  And yeah, Doug is a nice guy.  He just failed.

Doug was a major key into building those nice top of the line facilites at USF. To me, that was not a failure. He didnt write up the X's & O's during the games. He didnt recruit the players for our teams. I guess it is easy to put blame on one person, right? Whatever, I know it was a combo of Judy, Doug, and the boosters that failed!! They all had their part in the hiring process. Sorry, that is just a fact. Even new AD Harlan was shocked at how well USF's facilites are. I will take his word over any one of our words on this board. Harlan said he would LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN when he became the AD. Right now he is listening. And, you can bet that is was Judy & BOT that had a major say in getting rid of Heath. It is all right there.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Fair post by the OP; it's hard to stay passionate when you see things go wrong. I always like to think I'm supporting the student aspect of the athlete. USF will always be more than any single person, so I always see USF as a place that helped me to become a professional so my gift is to the organization, the students, and the next generation to come...

Keep your head up Mike

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It's difficult to write the check when a decision is made that you don't agree with.

Doug Woolard was a cancer for USF Athlerics. Harlan has his work cut out for him, undoing the mess DW has left him with. Oh and Doug, nice move having the Associate AD notify Heath of his release. You couldn't find the balls to do it yourself - douchebag move.

Get over it already!!! You have no FN idea how USF is run. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Doug Woolard was a cancer for USF Athlerics. Harlan has his work cut out for him, undoing the mess DW has left him with. Oh and Doug, nice move having the Associate AD notify Heath of his release. You couldn't find the balls to do it yourself - douchebag move.

If Doug had already been removed from his duties in the athletic department, was it his job to fire Heath?

Since he has not been the AD for the last two months, I don't think he would have been in the position to be the guy.

If Doug had already been removed from his duties in the athletic department, was it his job to fire Heath?

Since he has not been the AD for the last two months, I don't think he would have been in the position to be the guy.

No!!! USF fans will put all the blame on Woolard. That is the easy thing for them to do. Oh wells. Life goes on. I take the good out what Woolard brought to USF. They will never understand. Never will. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If I was Doug and had just been fired by the higher ups, I'd probably tell them to go **** themselves if they tried to make me fire my head bball coach I just gave a huge vote of confidence to via a nice contract extension.

If I was Doug and had just been fired by the higher ups, I'd probably tell them to go **** themselves if they tried to make me fire my head bball coach I just gave a huge vote of confidence to via a nice contract extension.

Well said!! And yes I am confident that it was Judy that the associate AD tell Heath. That is how the business is run. Heath understands and I wish the USF fans did too. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, and I'd tell him pack your ****, you're gone right now.  Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, you waste of money and human flesh.

Yeah, and I'd tell him pack your ****, you're gone right now. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, you waste of money and human flesh.

Cant do that as we all know that it was not just Woolard that **** up USF. It was combo of Judy, the boosters, and Woolard. It is as simple as that.