• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OC Wulff wants to spread it around a little

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Coach T is still calling the plays. Wulff may help build a more balanced game plan pre-game and lend advise during games, but Taggart is still holding the play sheet at the end of the day.

Another year of non-productivity and he should consider passing the baton.

Coach T has promised to sit in on QB and offensive meetings this year. Should help in his play calling.

This has to be sarcasm, he calls the offense and didn't go to every offensive meeting...?

I hope it is sarcasm.  Though it would explain a lot.

Not sarcasm unfortunately.

So, to be clear...

Taggart was calling the plays on offense last year but was not in the offense and QB meetings?

Really?

That is astounding.

Really. Explains why the play clock ran down to zero a lot of times. Called plays that weren't for the personnel on the field. A lot of that should be cleared up this year - fingers crossed.

Where are all the people telling me that the offense was miserable only because of a lack of talent?  That is horrible coaching.   If you aren't coaching the offense during the week you shouldn't be calling plays.

You think the meetings were the only coaching opportunities he got with the offense and QBs during the week?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Ga Bull, do you have some setting that doesn't allow a private message?  Went to send you one and the option wasn't there.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You think the meetings were the only coaching opportunities he got with the offense and QBs during the week?

You must have the man crush in a bad way.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think when you score 11 TDs in a season, another meeting or two with the offense can't hurt.

I think when you score 11 TDs in a season, another meeting or two with the offense can't hurt.

It takes until the offseason to figure this out?  I could have told him that after, say, the first half of Game 1.

• Upvote 1

He's only on my avatar and all, man ... Way to go out on a limb with that one Edited by GaUSFBull

Ga Bull, do you have some setting that doesn't allow a private message?  Went to send you one and the option wasn't there.

Yeah, I've mentioned it to Brad and he hasn't restored that functionality to me for whatever reason ... He's either too busy to handle it or it's been taken away from me based something I posted. Could be either scenario.

He's only on my avatar and all, man ...

LOL

Yeah, I've mentioned it to Brad and he hasn't restored that functionality to me for whatever reason ... He's either too busy to handle it or it's been taken away from me based something I posted. Could be either scenario.

Make sure you don't have old private messages stacked up. There is a pretty low limit (20?, 50?) and it shuts you down when you hit it.

Make sure you don't have old private messages stacked up. There is a pretty low limit (20?, 50?) and it shuts you down when you hit it.

I barely ever used it. There is one poster that I began a PM back-and-forth with a couple years ago to say some more choice, yet still fairly innocuous, words to, to keep it off the threads. I'm sure that poster reported me for it. I don't think it was long after that when I lost the functionality.