• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers or White

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I guess CWT doesn't think it's worth mentioning even after Floyd informed him of the transfer. It is a fact Floyd is transferring and officially told CWT, right?

Nice deflection. You didn't think O'Brien had spoken to the press about Bench, did you? ;)

Had no idea either way. But the fact that it happened after Spring practice and Bench being informed he was #3, followed by Bench officially stating he was leaving, makes it a little different. Right now we have two guys on a S.Alabama board talking. Imagine if guys from W. Virginia came here and took Bullwinkle as a source when he said he had insider information and there was no way Trickett was going to WVU.

This isn't going to end well ....

:popcorn: should be good

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

He lost me when he put Bullwinkle and source in the same sentence...  :FIREdevil:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I guess CWT doesn't think it's worth mentioning even after Floyd informed him of the transfer. It is a fact Floyd is transferring and officially told CWT, right?

Nice deflection. You didn't think O'Brien had spoken to the press about Bench, did you? ;)
Had no idea either way. But the fact that it happened after Spring practice and Bench being informed he was #3, followed by Bench officially stating he was leaving, makes it a little different. Right now we have two guys on a S.Alabama board talking. Imagine if guys from W. Virginia came here and took Bullwinkle as a source when he said he had insider information and there was no way Trickett was going to WVU.

This isn't going to end well ....
It's been a few days since I've read a Bullwinkle **** show. Let's see what he can come up with today. Will he even bother to acknowledge the Trickett dig? Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Oh no, our bench is transferring!? I guess this is proof positive that we'll pass on Flowers redshirt! :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Had no idea either way. But the fact that it happened after Spring practice and Bench being informed he was #3, followed by Bench officially stating he was leaving, makes it a little different. Right now we have two guys on a S.Alabama board talking. Imagine if guys from W. Virginia came here and took Bullwinkle as a source when he said he had insider information and there was no way Tricktt was going to WVU.

I never said that, you Dildo. I said I wasn't buying that Clint released that information 1st to some unamed Golf Caddy in Tally

Edited by Bullwinkle
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

:argue:

What a great time we have here!!

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395