• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gee, I wonder who looks better to the Big12 right now......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

But seriously, I'm glad GoldenBuc posted that. I didn't realize it, but I really needed the reminder that no matter what else happens, I'm still lucky I don't have to go through life as a UCF grad. How could someone read that and not realize it's meaningless? That's a UCF education for you.

God bless him ... Goldie has been providing those type moments for years on here.

First of all, gobulls83...it feels pretty good being a UCF grad, right now. Not sure how it feels to be a USF grad, I guess you still have being ranked as high as #2 for one week, six years ago.

Well, you see, there are good things about being a USF grad besides the football's team's "achievements." I think I made that clear in my post, but then, as I pointed out, I wouldn't expect reading comprehension to be a skill a UCF grad would display.

Congratulations on, what, the second or third noteworthy win in your team's 35-year history?

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Same team that beat the worst ever usf team by 3 points on their home field. Reality.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I'm not buying those ratings numbers. I'm in Orlando and did not watch a minute of the game. I don't know anybody who did either.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We're mocking UCF in this thread, really?!? Sometimes all I can do is shake my head and take some time off of TBP....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

We're mocking UCF in this thread, really?!? Sometimes all I can do is shake my head and take some time off of TBP....

The Butthurt Pen

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Same team that beat the worst ever usf team by 3 points on their home field. Reality.

And? That win helped UCF win the conference and get UCF to a BCS Bowl. In 2008, UCF took Usf into overtime. Usf was ranked #17 and UCF was 4-8 that year. Things happen.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We mock UCF regardless. It's what we do.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

But seriously, I'm glad GoldenBuc posted that. I didn't realize it, but I really needed the reminder that no matter what else happens, I'm still lucky I don't have to go through life as a UCF grad. How could someone read that and not realize it's meaningless? That's a UCF education for you.

God bless him ... Goldie has been providing those type moments for years on here.

First of all, gobulls83...it feels pretty good being a UCF grad, right now. Not sure how it feels to be a USF grad, I guess you still have being ranked as high as #2 for one week, six years ago.

Well, you see, there are good things about being a USF grad besides the football's team's "achievements." I think I made that clear in my post, but then, as I pointed out, I wouldn't expect reading comprehension to be a skill a UCF grad would display.

Congratulations on, what, the second or third noteworthy win in your team's 35-year history?

This one was pretty much more than just a.noteworthy win though. And you do realize that UCF was Div. II and 1-AA for more than half of those 35 years, right?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Why are you still here? Go home and enjoy your trophy.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

This one was pretty much more than just a.noteworthy win though. And you do realize that UCF was Div. II and 1-AA for more than half of those 35 years, right?

They've been FBS longer than USF has had a team, and for about double the amount of time that USF has been FBS.

Edited by gobulls83
  • Upvote 1