• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trevon Walters, RB, Manatee HS, Sarasota, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Does anyone know Charsibb's real name? I feel like he posted it one time years ago and worked for a university in some capacity. I know how to use Google, so if anyone has some information, we can at least try and do a cursory search on him to see if he's still with us.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Does anyone know Charsibb's real name? I feel like he posted it one time years ago and worked for a university in some capacity. I know how to use Google, so if anyone has some information, we can at least try and do a cursory search on him to see if he's still with us.

I do, as we emailed on the Navy game, but I don't want to publish it. I emailed him tonight, suggesting he perhaps check in to let his Bull Buds know he's still hanging around.  Hopefully he joins soon.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, JupiterBull said:

I do, as we emailed on the Navy game, but I don't want to publish it. I emailed him tonight, suggesting he perhaps check in to let his Bull Buds know he's still hanging around.  Hopefully he joins soon.

Works even better. I was in D.C. around the time of the NCAA tourney a few years back and we were going to hook up for the game, but never connected. I lost his contact stuff in the shuffle a long time ago.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  2,331
  • Content Count:  21,296
  • Days Won:  10

12 hours ago, JTrue said:

He was going to be working on his PhD at Maryland or one of the D.C area Universities.   Hope he is ok.