• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF 2014 Season Tickets Renewal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Got it in my mail today.  Very nice presentation as opposed to the past.  

Seems seats have changed in pricing.  My section is now B and I believe it use to be C.

Cost is now $50 per seat per game for me.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'm amazed that we are still trying to sell upper deck season tickets.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

I'm amazed that we are still trying to sell upper deck season tickets.

Didn't they sell a bunch of season tickets in the upper level a couple of years ago to FSU fans that wanted to be sure they got into the game against us?  Wonder what happens when some of them want to keep them?  I would think that if USF said they were sorry but not enough people have tickets up there so you have the option of paying more to move down, they know they would lose more than would upgrade.

Does anyone on here have seats up there or been up there during any games?  Just wondering if they even open the concessions on that level - I haven't been up there in years.

Also, I know there isn't much that favor the Bulls in the whole Glazer/TSA/USF stadium agreement, but I wonder if the tickets we sell are postive for us and any opening/staffing of consessions, custodians, etc is on the other parties to cover.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Looks like if you renew early you get a nice discount.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Renewed my tickets in 328

Can't attend any games since moving to NY, but just keeping cheap seats to maintain ticket holder status for the few years up north.

If I had to actually pay the $400+ to keep a pair of tickets in the lower bowl I wouldn't be able to use, I'm not sure I'd renew (or even have gotten tickets this season).  Since there are cheap nosebleed options I can maintain status for under $200.  So, while I think the reality of having the sections open is laughable, I can't complain about the price for my situation.

Edited by Bull Martin

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Can't attend any games since moving to NY, but just keeping cheap seats to maintain ticket holder status for the few years up north.

If I had to actually pay the $400+ to keep a pair of tickets in the lower bowl I wouldn't be able to use, I'm not sure I'd renew (or even have gotten tickets this season).  Since there are cheap nosebleed options I can maintain status for under $200.  So, while I think the reality of having the sections open is laughable, I can't complain about the price for my situation.

Not sure what you're doing with the actual tickets, but the Boys and girls Clubs would LOVE to have them!!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure what you're doing with the actual tickets, but the Boys and girls Clubs would LOVE to have them!!

Currently nothing.  Let me know how to turn them over and when they are released I will.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Would of been nice for them to give us at least a month to forget about the tragedy that was a football season over the last 4.5 months before sending these out. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Tickets are discounted?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

Bull Martin,

You are able to log into you account online and when you click on the "manage this event" tab it will give you the option to donate the tickets. You should be able to do this in the summer once the tickets show up within your account. Thank you for your support.

DELdaBull,

Season tickets are discounted for renewing account members and the discount is good up until February 5.

• Upvote 1