• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What grinds my gears....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll be in Orlando with family watching this one. I think Bulls Outfitters is trying to do another massive tailgate at UCF's Lot C3, last I read on the webz. Win or lose, at least we have the tailgate.

can u provide link please, Trying to find something, ( will be at game as well). Thanks

The most up-to-date info is on the following Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/389421114494453

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

The Communication from the school to the Donors and season ticket holders. The email distribution list sucks. Rarely do I get emails about events or functions . Never get ANYTHING from the Bulls Club accept for my bill in the mail( yet make my yearly donation on time each year). (Also have BB and FB season tickets and attend a few away games , All bowl games each year, been to the Garden the past few years as well). Yet they seem to forget my email address.(hasn't changed in years).

How many people knew that the Last BB game we were supposed to wear Gold since Stetson also wears green? Not a single email sent to the season ticket holders about it. ( Saw it on the GO USF BULLS website, in small print).

Ive called spoke to numerous people in athletics and in the Bulls club and the problem still persist.

FIX THE EMAIL distribution and keep those who give money informed.

I have to find my OWN info to stay informed.

You should be receiving that email any day now.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'll be in Orlando with family watching this one. I think Bulls Outfitters is trying to do another massive tailgate at UCF's Lot C3, last I read on the webz. Win or lose, at least we have the tailgate.

can u provide link please, Trying to find something, ( will be at game as well). Thanks

The most up-to-date info is on the following Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/389421114494453

You guys rock for going to this one, be safe at that tailgate & watch your six. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

The Communication from the school to the Donors and season ticket holders.  The email distribution list sucks.  Rarely do I get emails about events or functions . Never get ANYTHING from the Bulls Club accept for my bill in the mail( yet make my yearly donation on time each year). (Also have BB and FB season tickets and attend a few away games , All bowl games each year, been to the Garden the past few years as well). Yet they seem to forget my email address.(hasn't changed in years).

How many people knew that the Last BB game we were supposed to wear Gold since Stetson also wears green?  Not a single email sent to the season ticket holders about it. ( Saw it on the GO USF BULLS website, in small print).

Ive called spoke to numerous people in athletics and in the Bulls club and the problem still persist.  

I noticed the same thing about the "Gold Out" they were trying to do. I was cruising Facebook and happened to see a post about it, a few hours before the game was supposed to start. Meanwhile other schools, including UCF promote things like this nearly a month in advance, if not longer. There are tailgates that are better planned and executed than what the school is paying people to do. They need to hire more people or hire better people. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The Communication from the school to the Donors and season ticket holders. The email distribution list sucks. Rarely do I get emails about events or functions . Never get ANYTHING from the Bulls Club accept for my bill in the mail( yet make my yearly donation on time each year). (Also have BB and FB season tickets and attend a few away games , All bowl games each year, been to the Garden the past few years as well). Yet they seem to forget my email address.(hasn't changed in years).

How many people knew that the Last BB game we were supposed to wear Gold since Stetson also wears green? Not a single email sent to the season ticket holders about it. ( Saw it on the GO USF BULLS website, in small print).

You should be receiving that email any day now.

Most likely on Saturday...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

You know what really grinds my gears....

Stupid stupid penalties from the offense, false starts, illigal shifts, illigal formation, holding.....

Less so penalties from the defense, roughing the passer, pass interference....

To me, these are the most frustrating and dissappointing things coming out of this team because it shows lack of basic discipline and exhibits carelessness.

So, what really grinds your gears? Let the frustrations roll....

been a usf problem for years

even going back to leavitt

• Downvote 1