• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF has and will always do things in a 1st class manner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I would like to think we can all agree that Rocky is No. 1!

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I think the OP has been lobotomized and now takes copious amounts of lithium per the doctor's orders.

Reminds of the crazy guy that used to ride the T (subway) when I lived in Boston.  It was a blast to listen to his non-stop positivity and gibberish. . . . . . except for the days when he had crapped his pants and all the (sane) riders were forced to switch cars.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Pretty sure the OP is bull-71 with some English lessons.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Pretty sure the OP is bull-71 with some English lessons.

No possible way it could have gotten THAT much better in so little time.  

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

One of the things that CWT and Doug Woolard have stressed to us is that USF will do things in  a 1st class manner. USF will not cheat to get ahead like Miami and UCF. USF will not rush to build an erector set on campus stadium. If they do build one, it will be well done kind of like Minnesotas. USF may not be winning on the field right now, but I promise you that we will get there soon. No need to USF to pay player's coaches or have boosters pay players to come to USF. We will get the players that want to be USF BULLS!! We will suspend or kick out anyone that continues to get into trouble. We wont be like UF when they had Urban Meyer and look the other way. All that winning at UF during Meyer's era seems to be forgoten now as it was not done the right way. Believe me, if USF wanted to sacrifice their morals for winning they would have hired Bob Huggins when they had the chance to. They would have hired Mike Leach or Bobby Petrino. Instead, USF hires the classy coaches that will get us far in the long run. It will make us more proud than to cheat to get ahead like many other programs have done. GO BULLS!!!

Does that mean Richie Incognito will be our next OLine coach?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I like the positive perspective, just can't agree we're close to having sunshine & rainbows quite yet.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Word on the street is, CWT is talking with Judy about renaming us the Unicorns.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

One of the things that CWT and Doug Woolard have stressed to us is that USF will do things in a 1st class manner. USF will not cheat to get ahead like Miami and UCF. USF will not rush to build an erector set on campus stadium. If they do build one, it will be well done kind of like Minnesotas. USF may not be winning on the field right now, but I promise you that we will get there soon. No need to USF to pay player's coaches or have boosters pay players to come to USF. We will get the players that want to be USF BULLS!! We will suspend or kick out anyone that continues to get into trouble. We wont be like UF when they had Urban Meyer and look the other way. All that winning at UF during Meyer's era seems to be forgoten now as it was not done the right way. Believe me, if USF wanted to sacrifice their morals for winning they would have hired Bob Huggins when they had the chance to. They would have hired Mike Leach or Bobby Petrino. Instead, USF hires the classy coaches that will get us far in the long run. It will make us more proud than to cheat to get ahead like many other programs have done. GO BULLS!!!

sounds like an excuse for failing

urban meyer didnt do anything wrong at florida

usf is not in a p5 conference so our pool of recruits in a tier or two below of what is was 2 years ago

You keep moaning about the recruits which sounds plausible until one actually looks at rivals or cbs, etc. Looks like USF is no worse than before and looks to be ahead of some household names. Not breaking any records but not taking a dump just yet.

usf is alot worse being in non p5 conference------- it is rather obvious

At this point isn't it also obvious that we can't do anything about it? We also aren't in the SEC. Does it matter? If my aunt had testicles...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

One of the things that CWT and Doug Woolard have stressed to us is that USF will do things in a 1st class manner. USF will not cheat to get ahead like Miami and UCF. USF will not rush to build an erector set on campus stadium. If they do build one, it will be well done kind of like Minnesotas. USF may not be winning on the field right now, but I promise you that we will get there soon. No need to USF to pay player's coaches or have boosters pay players to come to USF. We will get the players that want to be USF BULLS!! We will suspend or kick out anyone that continues to get into trouble. We wont be like UF when they had Urban Meyer and look the other way. All that winning at UF during Meyer's era seems to be forgoten now as it was not done the right way. Believe me, if USF wanted to sacrifice their morals for winning they would have hired Bob Huggins when they had the chance to. They would have hired Mike Leach or Bobby Petrino. Instead, USF hires the classy coaches that will get us far in the long run. It will make us more proud than to cheat to get ahead like many other programs have done. GO BULLS!!!

sounds like an excuse for failing

urban meyer didnt do anything wrong at florida

usf is not in a p5 conference so our pool of recruits in a tier or two below of what is was 2 years ago

You keep moaning about the recruits which sounds plausible until one actually looks at rivals or cbs, etc. Looks like USF is no worse than before and looks to be ahead of some household names. Not breaking any records but not taking a dump just yet.

usf is alot worse being in non p5 conference------- it is rather obvious

At this point isn't it also obvious that we can't do anything about it? We also aren't in the SEC. Does it matter? If my aunt had testicles...

If worms had machine guns....birds wouldn't f with them (USAF Basic training version)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I stated some facts and some of you dont know how to act. It is like your head has been ruined by the Voodoo5. That is just negative BS. I wont let Holtz keep me down like it has some of you. We will keep ascending to a new level under CWT.  Got to get you negative peeps back up. You are a like a bunch of God **** mummies. Lifeless, spineless, pointless, etc... The negative peeps are a tired act and they know it. They wont win. They never have. Game over, pal!!!! 

Edited by Bull Daly
  • Upvote 1