• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'll say it again...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Only winning will increase the game day atmosphere.

Unfortunately true, our fan base is not like an Auburn...until we build a winning program that is.

Our football program has only been in existence for less than 20 years, so it's hard to have a strong fan base. I'm 33 and never saw anyone wear a USF hat or shirt when I was a kid, now I see I see kids everywhere wearing USF stuff. It will take time, but I'm hoping we will get there.

I also think if the offense didn't suck as bad as it does you'd see more people in the stands. I haven't missed a home game since 2002, but even I'm thinking about other things I'd rather do. I catch myself thinking how I'd rather be fishing then watching USF football. USF football hasn't given us much to be excited about in years.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

with 20k at the game it doesnt matter what you close. ...We might not get 10k at our next home game

Maybe if the offense starts doing anything.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

with 20k at the game it doesnt matter what you close. ...We might not get 10k at our next home game

Maybe if the offense starts doing anything.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I can tell you this ..... I hated with a passion, every time I had to call a season ticket holder and tell them that they can not renew their same seats. It always felt like I was personally breaking a promise to them. I know some in the upper deck are there because it is cheap, but some up there prefer those seats (50 yard line as a non-donor, vs. lower level endzone).

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Team hasn't scored an offensive td in 3 games. McNoose and FAUck beat us like we stole something. . . . I'm surprised attendance isn't worse

we suck

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Would be awesome to play on the soccer field. Fill the lawn and stands.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Only winning will increase the game day atmosphere.

Unfortunately true, our fan base is not like an Auburn...until we build a winning program that is.

we have the most boring offense in football

put an exciting product on the field

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I get that none of our QBs can throw to save their life, so adapt the offense. Run a wishbone or something. We just can't keep doing the same stupid stuff with players that can't execute.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I get that none of our QBs can throw to save their life, so adapt the offense. Run a wishbone or something. We just can't keep doing the same stupid stuff with players that can't execute.

It's not just the QB. It's more than just formations and play calling. We need a couple of talented recruiting classes to get where we need to go. Taggart's doing ok at that so far. Just need him to sell the dream and get em signed.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

as if changing the "atmosphere" is going to suddenly help us UL?

flawed logic imo

hardly the most pressing issue facing USF football.