• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To play or NOT to play...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Bench will play

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

As much as I'd like to see us beat Louisville, I also realize that it is not likely to happen with this team.  If they don't feel 100% for sure, keep them out of the game and save them for Houston.  It would be a huge morale boost to the school and students if we win,  but I'd rather it not come at the expense of Bench or Shaw out for the season because they aggravated an injury in this game.

If we win, THANK GOD.  If not, we still might have a shot at the conference as a one loss team.  We may have to settle for that rebuilding year label, win what games we can against the rest of the weak conference, and plan/recruit for the future. 

Don't risk it if we don't have to.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

As much as I'd like to see us beat Louisville, I also realize that it is not likely to happen with this team.  If they don't feel 100% for sure, keep them out of the game and save them for Houston.  It would be a huge morale boost to the school and students if we win,  but I'd rather it not come at the expense of Bench or Shaw out for the season because they aggravated an injury in this game.

If we win, THANK GOD.  If not, we still might have a shot at the conference as a one loss team.  We may have to settle for that rebuilding year label, win what games we can against the rest of the weak conference, and plan/recruit for the future. 

Don't risk it if we don't have to.

celebration_medium.gif

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If yout starters are good enough to play they are good enough to start