• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enjoy the moment folks!!! USF is still at top of AAC!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

We cna do it. Look QB numbers when we beat Louisville circa 2005

South Florida Passing   C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT QBR Pat Julmiste 4/9 93 10.3 0 1 - Amarri Jackson 1/1 11 11.0 1 0 - Team 5/10 104 10.4 -- -- -

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

Our QBs are like the reincarnation of Pat Julmiste/Ronnie Banks/Brian Fisher.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'm very happy with the last two wins and would be ecstatic with a bowl berth this year, but this game really feels like it will be the result of the Miami game from a couple of weeks ago. 

Remember, it just took us 4 full quarters to beat one of the worst teams in the country, and it doesn't appear Bench and Shaw are on their way to save the day.  I'd be thrilled if we were within one score late in the 4th quarter.

Go Bulls

Big difference between UM and UL. UM has 3 OL on their roster under 300lbs and 11 over. UL has 11 under 300lbs, and 7 over . Size isn't everything, but it sure gets in the way when your trying to rush the QB.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

UL was overrated at #7, but they're definitely top 25 material. We'd have to play lights-out on D to beat Bridgewater, especially in the secondary where we're weakest. Still say it's all about the pressure we can apply, and our track record there hasn't been that great so far.

But enough of the reality crap, because like Bull said, anyone in this conference is beatable on a given day. If our guys believe in themselves enough on Saturday, I think we can walk away with it.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720

It amazes me that UL is still ranked higher in every poll than the Orlando school when both teams have 1 loss. Who has Louisiville beat to deserve a higher spot?

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I'm very happy with the last two wins and would be ecstatic with a bowl berth this year, but this game really feels like it will be the result of the Miami game from a couple of weeks ago. 

Remember, it just took us 4 full quarters to beat one of the worst teams in the country, and it doesn't appear Bench and Shaw are on their way to save the day.  I'd be thrilled if we were within one score late in the 4th quarter.

Go Bulls

Big difference between UM and UL. UM has 3 OL on their roster under 300lbs and 11 over. UL has 11 under 300lbs, and 7 over . Size isn't everything, but it sure gets in the way when your trying to rush the QB.

I hear you and if we do win, it will be our d-line that must make the difference.  We would need to hit Bridgewater early and often. I wasn't really comparing UM and UL as teams as much I was meaning to say that I think the score of the game would be similar.

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

Go Bulls

I hear you and if we do win, it will be our d-line that must make the difference.  We would need to hit Bridgewater early and often. I wasn't really comparing UM and UL as teams as much I was meaning to say that I think the score of the game would be similar.

I figured as much, I just hope that we don't get blown off of the ball like we did against UM.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It amazes me that UL is still ranked higher in every poll than the Orlando school when both teams have 1 loss. Who has Louisiville beat to deserve a higher spot?

UCF is a paper tiger and everyone knows it.  UL was too but that's kind of irrelevant

• Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786

Man some of you guys make Louisville sound like Bama.  The fact is anyone in our conference is beatable on any given day.  There is not one elite team that is a definitive loss on our schedule from this point on.  There are tough teams but shoot Cinci is a tough team.  If our defense keeps the turnovers coming then anything can happen.  That's my optimism for the day.  

This is true.  Remember 2007?  We were "ranked" #2 in the nation and then got beat by 3 unranked conference opponents in a row.  Louisville is good.  They are way better than us.  Bridgewater is the real deal. But they are definitely beatable.

When we say "they are definitely beatable"...UCF proved that out, but doesn't necessarily mean 'beatable' by us. Or were you speaking in the more philosophical vein that anything can happen on any given Saturday (ala Appalachain State @ Michigan), embracing the blind hog game strategy?

:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Yea!