• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

now dose are da kannigits I member

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I can't see UCF losing 2 conference games with their remaining schedule. I can't believe they are in the drivers seat for a BCS bowl game in their first year in a BCS conference.

Houston is undefeated.

So are we in conference, what's your point.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Also, "choke" usually means a team that has a substantial lead loses the lead and the game. USF never had a substantial lead against McNeese so your point is pretty much incorrect no matter how you slice it.

• Downvote 1

• Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Funny how things go sometimes. This means UofL will be cheering for us and the rest of the AAC against C. Florida the rest of the season to get the AAC BCS berth.

It also means that we're currently tied with C. Florida and one game ahead of UofL in the AAC standings...

I equate that with USF being #2. Something that won't mean diddly at the end of the season. Unfortunately.
Not if we beat them...

And before you respond with a treatise about how that'll never happen, C. Florida and UofL will kill us, etc. ... you may be right. But no one saw this happening tonight, or USF beating Notre Dame, or FSU, etc. (channeling my inner Chris Berman) ... THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!

Uhh, a lot of people saw this happening tonight. UCF is a legit team.

So this wasn't an upset? Yes or no? Maybe I went a bit far saying "no one," but I did put in 10 hours today and it's11:45...

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I can't see UCF losing 2 conference games with their remaining schedule. I can't believe they are in the drivers seat for a BCS bowl game in their first year in a BCS conference.

Houston is undefeated.

So are we in conference, what's your point.

My point is that Houston is a contender for the championship if they get through their OOC game this week, a quality team. They can give UCF a run. That's my point.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

We can beat any team on the schedule. While not always likely, we have beat teams that we were not supposed to. Yes even this year gentleman.

Also, "choke" usually means a team that has a substantial lead loses the lead and the game. USF never had a substantial lead against McNeese so your point is pretty much incorrect no matter how you slice it.

Choke also means not winning when heavily favored. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_%28sports%29

In sports, a "choke" is the failure of an athlete or an athletic team to win a game or tournament when the player or team had been strongly favored to win...

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

It's ok to admit you interpreted incorrectly , slick.

Waiting for your answer. What do you call the worse loss by any team in the AAC? Its ok to admit if you don't know it.

I know it, but unfortunately it is not pertinent to the discussion at hand. Please try to stay on topic and refrain from obfuscating in light of your incorrect reading comprehension. Thanks.

You know it, so what is it? Worse conference loss isn't the worse loss by any team in the conference? Is that what you're saying? He didn't say inconference did he? Did I miss where he said in conference?

If you want to be a troll and be technical, he also said choke; not "worst."

If UofL can lose a conference game, C. Florida can, too. The good news is we have until Nov. 29 to give them our best shot. Houston has a shot. Rutgers too. And perhaps our utter hatred will give us an opportunity.

We can beat any team on the schedule. While not always likely, we have beat teams that we were not supposed to. Yes even this year gentleman.

+1

It's ok to admit you interpreted incorrectly , slick.

Waiting for your answer. What do you call the worse loss by any team in the AAC? Its ok to admit if you don't know it.

I know it, but unfortunately it is not pertinent to the discussion at hand. Please try to stay on topic and refrain from obfuscating in light of your incorrect reading comprehension. Thanks.

You know it, so what is it? Worse conference loss isn't the worse loss by any team in the conference? Is that what you're saying? He didn't say inconference did he? Did I miss where he said in conference?

If you want to be a troll and be technical, he also said choke; not "worst."

If I were going to be technical, it was the worse choke in FBS history.