• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

now dose are da kannigits I member

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Also, "choke" usually means a team that has a substantial lead loses the lead and the game. USF never had a substantial lead against McNeese so your point is pretty much incorrect no matter how you slice it.

Choke also means not winning when heavily favored. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_%28sports%29

In sports, a "choke" is the failure of an athlete or an athletic team to win a game or tournament when the player or team had been strongly favored to win...

LOL even though it's never used in that regard, but as mentioned in the article, we have the Oilers-Bills choke game, the Choke at Doak, etc. But go ahead, rewrite your own interpretations of other people's comments ... this is your world, I just live in it.  

It's ok to admit you interpreted incorrectly , slick.

Waiting for your answer. What do you call the worse loss by any team in the AAC? Its ok to admit if you don't know it.

I know it, but unfortunately it is not pertinent to the discussion at hand. Please try to stay on topic and refrain from obfuscating in light of your incorrect reading comprehension. Thanks.

You know it, so what is it? Worse conference loss isn't the worse loss by any team in the conference? Is that what you're saying? He didn't say inconference did he? Did I miss where he said in conference?

If you want to be a troll and be technical, he also said choke; not "worst."

If I were going to be technical, it was the worse WORST choke in FBS history.

I let it slide the first time, but had to do something about the grammar the 2nd time.  

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

If UofL can lose a conference game, C. Florida can, too. The good news is we have until Nov. 29 to give them our best shot. Houston has a shot. Rutgers too. And perhaps our utter hatred will give us an opportunity.

USF would have to score an offensive TD. That is the major hurdle.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

GaUSFBull - don't bother, buddy! We hear ya.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

If UofL can lose a conference game, C. Florida can, too. The good news is we have until Nov. 29 to give them our best shot. Houston has a shot. Rutgers too. And perhaps our utter hatred will give us an opportunity.

USF would have to score an offensive TD. That is the major hurdle.

No. You're wrong. They've won two games in a row without one. Touchdowns are overrated...

Also, "choke" usually means a team that has a substantial lead loses the lead and the game. USF never had a substantial lead against McNeese so your point is pretty much incorrect no matter how you slice it.

Choke also means not winning when heavily favored. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_%28sports%29

In sports, a "choke" is the failure of an athlete or an athletic team to win a game or tournament when the player or team had been strongly favored to win...

LOL even though it's never used in that regard, but as mentioned in the article, we have the Oilers-Bills choke game, the Choke at Doak, etc. But go ahead, rewrite your own interpretations of other people's comments ... this is your world, I just live in it.  

I didn't rewrite history. How many wins did USF have in 1) opening games or 2) against FCS opponents as an FBS team? They were heavily expected to win. They won with Holtz against FCS teams. It shocked the football world. Do you think McNeese St is better than Cincy?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't rewrite history. How many wins did USF have in 1) opening games or 2) against FCS opponents as an FBS team? They were heavily expected to win. They won with Holtz against FCS teams. It shocked the football world. Do you think McNeese St is better than Cincy?

"Shocked the football world"?

People here in Louisiana did not even know that McNeese won and didn't care when I told them. 

You must live in a bubble.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

The pressure is now on for Taggart as the the donor alums are expecting us to beat UL easily now that UCF beat them.. That is the way it works The high paying donors are watching

People here in Louisiana did not even know that McNeese won and didn't care when I told them. 

Something you gotta understand about slick.  Nothing is out of bounds and out of the stratosphere for him as long as he ends up making his convoluted point.  It most likely will have nothing to do with the issue at hand, and it will smell like utter crap because he just pulled it out of his arse, but by God, he will make his point.  

He is truly one of a kind.  

They have TV in Louisiana?

It was kinda buried in with all the other FCS wins that day. But made history with biggest point margin against a FBS team in history.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9624936/seven-fcs-teams-pull-23m-upsets