• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uconn just fired their coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

https://twitter.com/desmondconner/status/384674262180954113

So, two head coaches fired, not even mid season. When I posted that CWT should be prepared to make mid season adjustments at the DC position, and I didn't even say 'fire', I was jumped on by many on here. This is a very important year for the AAC, last year of AQ. Last year with a large number of bowl affiliations.  UConn's decision to fire him before conference play says they have a better chance at a BCS or non-BCS bowl game without Pasqualoni. Not saying that USF is going to do that to CWT this year, but it says that administrations will not wait until the end of the year to fire coaches.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Too bad they couldn't have waited until after USF played them.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Doubt a mid-season coaching change will help matters.  They're a bad team, just like we are.  

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

USC fired Lane 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Doubt a mid-season coaching change will help matters. They're a bad team, just like we are.

Difference is that the uconn coach inherited a decent team and pulled a skippy on them and CWT inherited a crappy team and is trying to fix a sinking ship.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14

So, two head coaches fired, not even mid season. When I posted that CWT should be prepared to make mid season adjustments at the DC position, and I didn't even say 'fire', I was jumped on by many on here. This is a very important year for the AAC, last year of AQ. Last year with a large number of bowl affiliations.  UConn's decision to fire him before conference play says they have a better chance at a BCS or non-BCS bowl game without Pasqualoni. Not saying that USF is going to do that to CWT this year, but it says that administrations will not wait until the end of the year to fire coaches.

It happened at Arizona not to long ago. This is not surprising at all not shocked. USF will not even fancy getting rid of Coach T and if they are DW has to go. This team can still rebound and make a bowl game. There is not a game left on the schedule that we can't win as long as the defense show up. We looked good at times on offense against Miami, now the defense needs to catch up with the growing up by the offense. If we started the season over right now, we are 2-2 with loses to Michigan State and Miami. Faith not lost in this team, even if we find a way to go 0-12 I will will be wearing by USF Gear proudly.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

So, two head coaches fired, not even mid season. When I posted that CWT should be prepared to make mid season adjustments at the DC position, and I didn't even say 'fire', I was jumped on by many on here. This is a very important year for the AAC, last year of AQ. Last year with a large number of bowl affiliations.  UConn's decision to fire him before conference play says they have a better chance at a BCS or non-BCS bowl game without Pasqualoni. Not saying that USF is going to do that to CWT this year, but it says that administrations will not wait until the end of the year to fire coac

I wonder how much we could pay a 3rd coach?  Not happening.  Yawn.

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

not me

I understand the sentiment

I say we should give coach t 2 more years----

we aren't in big boy conference so it really doesn't matter that much as we will be getting scraps now

he has 4 more years on the contract so we are stuck with him