• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Season Starts Next Saturday Against Cincy!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

The best part of being in the AAC this year is that the BCS game is still up for grabs.  Fresh start!! Beat Cincy, and USF is still in 1st place of the AAC. Win that game and we are heading into UConn who are struggling big time under their terrible coach.  We have UL at home this year, and we always battle them good. I will not give up on the season as AAC play is just starting. GO BULLS!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

The best part of being in the AAC this year is that the BCS game is still up for grabs.  Fresh start!! Beat Cincy, and USF is still in 1st place of the AAC. Win that game and we are heading into UConn who are struggling big time under their terrible coach.  We have UL at home this year, and we always battle them good. I will not give up on the season as AAC play is just starting. GO BULLS!!!!

100% agree!!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

GO BULLS!!! Exactly what I have been saying.. It ain't over yet!

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

I agree USF usually plays UL tight but that usually with a good D and decent qb.  I don;t see that at USF currently.  UL is not the best team to play with a weak secondary.  With Parker, Copeland and Rogers.  So I don;t see that one being to close but, who knows I guess.  What are people thinking about Taggert?  My buddy and were shocked on how USF was doing.  I thought when they brought in Taggert he would get them to 6-6 or 7-5 the first year. Least a bowl game.  Is the talent that bad?  Is Taggert's coaching bad?  What;s going on down there in Tampa??

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

No pride and no confidence is the problem...not really talent or coaching. These guys just don't believe they can win.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

No pride and no confidence is the problem...not really talent or coaching. These guys just don't believe they can win.

lack of talent and poor coaching is why usf is so bad

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

aac team will never be in the bcs playoff

NEVER

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Temper your expectations.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

aac team will never be in the bcs playoff

NEVER

BCS playoff is an oxymoron.