• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Freeman Yanked, And Put On Market This AM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/buccaneers/2013/09/25/bucs-bench-josh-freeman-for-mike-glennon-starting-quarterback-greg-schiano-trade-general-manager-mark-dominik/2867585/

Coach Greg Schiano met with the fifth-year pro Wednesday morning and told him that rookie Mike Glennon would be the starter in Sunday's home game against the Arizona Cardinals -- and beyond.

I expect he'll end up somewhere winning a Super Bowl like Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/buccaneers/2013/09/25/bucs-bench-josh-freeman-for-mike-glennon-starting-quarterback-greg-schiano-trade-general-manager-mark-dominik/2867585/

Coach Greg Schiano met with the fifth-year pro Wednesday morning and told him that rookie Mike Glennon would be the starter in Sunday's home game against the Arizona Cardinals -- and beyond.

I expect he'll end up somewhere winning a Super Bowl like Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer.

Maybe, but he's not performing here.  You can't worry about what he might do elsewhere.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

What a ****** up mess ... Thank God for the Rays and Bolts right now.

Maybe, but he's not performing here.  You can't worry about what he might do elsewhere.

I'm worried about the coach in Tampa, not the QB issue. Glennon was heavily recruited by Schano at Rutgers. Raheem wanted Freeman over all others because he knew him while at K State. See the pattern? Cone vision.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Maybe, but he's not performing here. You can't worry about what he might do elsewhere.

I'm worried about the coach in Tampa, not the QB issue. Glennon was heavily recruited by Schano at Rutgers. Raheem wanted Freeman over all others because he knew him while at K State. See the pattern? Cone vision.
Sherman picked up his college QB Tannahil and brought him to the dolphins. Set times things work out. However Freeman has been pretty un-impressive his entire bucs career. Edited by Gismo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe, but he's not performing here. You can't worry about what he might do elsewhere.
Sherman picked up his college QB Tannahil and brought him to the dolphins. Set times things work out. However Freeman has been pretty un-impressive his entire bucs career.

Actually, no he hasn't. He's been pretty impressive at times. His problem has been consistency ...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hoping they can get a third rounder for him, but that may be pretty high.

When coaches do this they ignore better options. Is there even a QB after Glennon? People were saying that neither did good in the preseason but Freeman did worse. Well yeah, he was playing against the starters, something Glennon hasn't. I smell disaster.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Orlovsky is the other QB on the roster. Maybe they can lose the rest of the games and "Tank For Teddy."