• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU>USF? Louisville 72 - 0 vs. FIU...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Jack wagon. But you probably believe that if we are really lucky beyond belief and beat Miami that we would then automatically be better than UF too.

Not only are you using the transitive property, which everyone knows is idiotic, you are using it indirectly and basing half of it on the Sentinel.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Are we the worst team in college football? Well, a team that must be better than us if that is the case is FIU.. They just lost to Louisville by a score of 72-0... Saturday, October 26th may be a BAD BAD BAD day for USF football. Losing is one thing, but if we are anywhere close to 72-0, that is going to be hard to take in as we move to 0-7 and get beat down like this.

You're an idiot.

You do get things right occasionally .... The game's a freaking month away. There's not enough stuff of a current nature to whine about?

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

UConn lost to Towson. They are about to go up on #15 Michigan right before the half. Anything is possible.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

When it was 51 to 0 the FIU coach asked Strong if he'd run the clock and he agreed.

Wrong for the coach to ask.

Miscommunication. Coach did not ask to have the clock ran down.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

UConn lost to Towson. They are about to go up on #15 Michigan right before the half. Anything is possible.

Oh so basically you're hoping our gameplan is based on luck like UCONN... and Louisville not playing to their top level like Michigan isn't..as far as I can see, we don't have a QB with talent this season and our OL couldn't stop a 3rd grader in a game of Red Rover. As much as I'd like for our team to turn it around and have success to build on for next season, the games only get tougher from here on out. We won't be pulling any upsets over ranked teams Miami and Louisville. It's okay to be upset about our season and team effort. Maybe since it's a bye week and we didn't lose today you're not feeling the emotions of being 0-4 yet. Maybe it'll take 0-12 for you to say something bad about the team or perhaps you will just remain apathetic.

Wasn't directing that at you alone slick1ru2..that's for everyone criticizing what I said.

Miami up 77-7.

Ugh.

Could we beat Savannah State? Next week should be fun.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

Miami up 77-7.

Ugh.

Could we beat Savannah State? Next week should be fun.

Well Stephen Morris did get injured on the third series so maybe he wont play. Ankle injury but walked off field. x-rays negative.

And while I think the backup Ryan Williams isnt any good, he should be good enough.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Wasn't directing that at you alone slick1ru2..that's for everyone criticizing what I said.

I don't think UConn's game plan is based on luck. They minimized mistakes. Michigan didn't. I think that USF needs to switch to an offensive style based on what the majority of players would do best in and wait for him to get the type players that work with his system into the program. You can have a more porous O line with a spread because you have so many targets to dump the ball on. And that was my observation, I wasn't criticizing anything you said.