• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Good move, brad and Trip L, I would have moved it to this thread if I were you as well.  Don't want too many people to see what usf's true accomplishments are.  

How scared are you of FAMU?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

This was a fun read. Can't wait to see how you continue to dig yourself deeper on this one, K-Mart.

Edited by NCBull

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

This was a fun read. Can't wait to see how you continue to dig yourself deeper on this one, K-Mart.

All he can really do is go into hiding ... again.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Good move, brad and Trip L, I would have moved it to this thread if I were you as well.  Don't want too many people to see what usf's true accomplishments are.  

Now see, that's it right there. Everyone on this board is fully aware of what USF has and hasn't accomplished .. and for the bad stuff, we have our own posters, like Slick, who are more than willing to point them out. That means all your enlightening is really of no use to us. What your posts do serve as, though, is a masturbatory, cathartic function for you .... making you feel better because a freaking decade ago you came over to our board talking **** and were treated harshly, and rightly so ... So please, continue to try and teach us mean boys a lesson but it will have to be in this appropriately named den.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

****, Trip, now every time I see Karma or STK on here, I'm going to think of Astroglide and a towel ... 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Now see, that's it right there. Everyone on this board is fully aware of what USF has and hasn't accomplished .. and for the bad stuff, we have our own posters, like Slick, who are more than willing to point them out. That means all your enlightening is really of no use to us. What your posts do serve as, though, is a masturbatory, cathartic function for you .... making you feel better because a freaking decade ago you came over to our board talking **** and were treated harshly, and rightly so ... So please, continue to try and teach us mean boys a lesson but it will have to be in this appropriately named den.

Yes we didn't win a Big East conference title.  But many thought the wins outside the Big East were bigger for that stage in the program's development.

Yes UCiF won the American Athletic (CUSA 2.0) and they should be happy.  It's an accomplishment for them.

We could win the AAC Conference and its still a bad joke.  Just a difference in perspective.  Small time UCF looks at it as billboard worthy.  Not surprising.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

So no one sees the potential of USF winning the conference championship and administration putting up the same type thing? All I'm saying is choose your criticism wisely lest some day it comes back to haunt you.

The other thing, doesn't everyone see the AAC as a bridge between the Power conferences and G5? Does anyone think another G5 conference champion could beat the AAC champ? I don't consider it a bad joke. This mopey attitude is getting old. If the conference is going to garner respect, it needs to start with its members' fan bases along with competing well against the Power conferences across the board. I mean saying the AAC is a bad joke is insulting the member schools including USF. A conference is the member schools, not the logo or TV contract.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

So no one sees the potential of USF winning the conference championship and administration putting up the same type thing? All I'm saying is choose your criticism wisely lest some day it comes back to haunt you.

The other thing, doesn't everyone see the AAC as a bridge between the Power conferences and G5? Does anyone think another G5 conference champion could beat the AAC champ? I don't consider it a bad joke. This mopey attitude is getting old. If the conference is going to garner respect, it needs to start with its members' fan bases along with competing well against the Power conferences across the board. I mean saying the AAC is a bad joke is insulting the member schools including USF. A conference is the member schools, not the logo or TV contract.

I could them putting up a championship billboard in tampa, but not in orlando

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

I would think their aim was at potential students who take that kind of thing as a deciding factor for their school choice vs rubbing it in. On paper the schools are virtually twins.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I would think their aim was at potential students who take that kind of thing as a deciding factor for their school choice vs rubbing it in. On paper the schools are virtually twins.

you can't honestly believe that