• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Seems like a lot of excitment from a bunch of fans that used to make of CDOA.  Hummmm, everyone sure seems fired up for CODA "the sequal".  Hopefully you won't be giving them away in the parking lot like last season.

You seemed to have a little trouble typing in a few spots in this post. We are excited about another season of Bulls football, and I can certainly understand why you wouldn't get it. It's pretty obvious you blew your load last season, hence there's not be a lot to look forward to in Kaniggit country.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

Seems like a lot of excitement from a bunch of fans that used to make of CDOA.  Hummmm, everyone sure seems fired up for CODA "the squeal".  Hopefully you won't be giving them away in the parking lot like last season.

You seemed to have a little trouble typing in a few spots in this post. We are excited about another season of Bulls football, and I can certainly understand why you wouldn't get it. It's pretty obvious you blew your load last season, hence there's not be a lot to look forward to in Kaniggit country.

Just remember cowman.....In your lifetime you will NEVER see southern fla moo moos achieve the success that we did.  Whatever success USF has in the future will ALWAYS pale in comparison to our Fiesta Bowl/ AAC championship/ Top 10 season.  You will always have to live with that.  Deal with it, sucka! :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Congrats on a great season, I guess? Is that why you're here hanging out on our board? It's just sad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Congrats on a great season, I guess? Is that why you're here hanging out on our board? It's just sad.

On a weekend no less ... I can see the other losers killing time during the week at work annoying us but this is kind of pathetic.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

On a weekend no less ... I can see the other losers killing time during the week at work annoying us but this is kind of pathetic.

Their message boards must really suck. But then I wouldn't know, I have no reason to go there. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Their message boards must really suck. But then I wouldn't know, I have no reason to go there. 

How could they NOT suck with the constituents?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of jealous mo fros on here:)

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

UCF is nearing a sellout for their home opener vs Bethune-Cookman.

Congrats