• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody on this site who has called Taggart a good/great coach....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

Holtz may have had Woulard along with at least Griffin of the WRs that left BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, time to face reality. All the treating of FIU,FAU and UCF as not being in the same class, being inferior, has come back to haunt us.

I agree we could never have ever said they were in a lower tier at any point in our history. But, to be fair, is the context not different? The Big East-now the American Athletic Conference-was a permanent Automatically Qualified conference, and the USF football program has deliberately self-destructed. Not to provide excuses, but what was effectively a conference demotion and perhaps negligent coaching have changed the circumstances of the team.

Edited by Florida Bull

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

is certifiably brain dead.  There is absolutely NO WAY we should have lost to FAU at home.  The defense is trash under Bresnahan, fire him.  The offense is predictable and the offensive line coach should receive his walking papers.  Even Holtz could have gotten more out of these Bulls and beaten FAU at home. Taggart is nothing right now but hey, he's digging a hole to China and asking us to pay watching it.  Say what you will about smazza, but that SOB is making money while the rest of us tear up about the state of USF football.  Woolard should be fired tomorrow.  That's the ONLY way this season is going to be salvaged.  I'm talking with every high level donor I know to have Woolard gone from this University, he's not USF and he's ruined USF football.  

P.S. I just got back home from the devastation at Raymond James.................stayed to the bloody end of that garbage.

Someone calling a defense trash that has given up a total of 28 points in the last 2 games while holding both teams under 300 total offensive yards I would call brain dead.  But what do i know, I'm just a silly fan willing to give a coach trying to rebuild a bad 3-9 team more than 3 games to prove themselves.  Silly me.  

Anyone justifying this loss is part of the problem at USF.  You aren't true fans, except of Taggart and Woolard.   When your defense can't stop the worst FBS offense at home, trust me boys, you've got serious defensive problems.  When you get 50+ scored on you by an FCS team, you've got defensive problems.  When you played one of the worst FBS offenses and didn't get scored on a ton, that means ZERO, which is close to your brain cell count.

Grow up, hb ... just because you whine and moan like a schoolgirl, and others don't, doesn't make the others "not true fans."  Get over yourself, man.  

Yep, you're part of the problem.  Where do you sit at home games so I can come by and say it face to face with you.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's okay to to say Taggart has sucked.

It's stupid to call for his head.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

For the record, I am not waiting three years for Taggart to get us to 7-5.  The only way our football team starts getting accountable is to fire the AD on Monday and have a new AD's #1 priority the complete turnaround of the football team.  People haven't been held accountable for way too long and that is our current AD's fault.  BTW, firing a guy in year 3 is NOT accountability.  Accountability occurs after every game and at every seasons end.  NO ONE, short of Jim Leavitt, demanded excellence, at USF.  Since his departure, everyone is just going through the motions, which is totally unacceptable.

And who has the $ to buy out another coach and payoff a GM. I can tell you it is NOT USF.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Fast food mentality, wants it NOW.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

is certifiably brain dead.  There is absolutely NO WAY we should have lost to FAU at home.  The defense is trash under Bresnahan, fire him.  The offense is predictable and the offensive line coach should receive his walking papers.  Even Holtz could have gotten more out of these Bulls and beaten FAU at home. Taggart is nothing right now but hey, he's digging a hole to China and asking us to pay watching it.  Say what you will about smazza, but that SOB is making money while the rest of us tear up about the state of USF football.  Woolard should be fired tomorrow.  That's the ONLY way this season is going to be salvaged.  I'm talking with every high level donor I know to have Woolard gone from this University, he's not USF and he's ruined USF football.  

P.S. I just got back home from the devastation at Raymond James.................stayed to the bloody end of that garbage.

Someone calling a defense trash that has given up a total of 28 points in the last 2 games while holding both teams under 300 total offensive yards I would call brain dead.  But what do i know, I'm just a silly fan willing to give a coach trying to rebuild a bad 3-9 team more than 3 games to prove themselves.  Silly me.  

Anyone justifying this loss is part of the problem at USF.  You aren't true fans, except of Taggart and Woolard.   When your defense can't stop the worst FBS offense at home, trust me boys, you've got serious defensive problems.  When you get 50+ scored on you by an FCS team, you've got defensive problems.  When you played one of the worst FBS offenses and didn't get scored on a ton, that means ZERO, which is close to your brain cell count.

Grow up, hb ... just because you whine and moan like a schoolgirl, and others don't, doesn't make the others "not true fans."  Get over yourself, man.  

Yep, you're part of the problem.  Where do you sit at home games so I can come by and say it face to face with you.

I don't go to home games.  I live 500 miles away and have two small children, so I don't go to nearly as many games as I'd like to.  Glad to see your internet tough guy persona is out though, wanting to tackle all those "problems" USF has.  

• Upvote 1

It's okay to to say Taggart has sucked.

It's stupid to call for his head.

Didn't call for his head, but he has to change at DC and the offensive line coach isn't getting it done either.  Plus, he's under contract and firing him now is not beneficial to USF.  You can, however, ramp up CWT's accountability.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The AD's job is beyond winning championships. For one thing, ITS A SCHOOL, not an NFL franchise.Their mission is EDUCATION.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

this start has been horrifying...

im a cwt guy but this is bad...

even rebuilding usf shouldnt lose to mcneese + FAU

Fast food mentality, wants it NOW.

It's always you jerks, who don't travel, don't go to home games, don't contribute as a donor who are on here incessantly saying we need to accept mediocrity.  You "fans" (what joke and why is in quotes) aren't really fans, you're just internet forum contrarians.  Oh, and you sicken me with your acceptance of mediocrity.  Chumps.