• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deep down, you all know it will get worse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Lets keep it real. It's USF. I'm reading/glancing over a lot of let's give him time. Lets replace Holtz' guys. He needs 4 years. The "give him x amount of years" ******** is the usf fan friggin motto. Deep down we ALL know its a waste of time.

Do we ever make a good decision ?

I dont know much about Willie T but that he was an up and coming coach but I do know leavitt and 100 other coaches wouldn't let anyone, yet alone McDonalds state or whoever hang 50 plus on him w out a fight. I watched the game on DVr this am so forgive the late rant ...I'm sure i haven't been the only one.

It's almost like we make decisions by taking blind folded monkeys and have them throw darts at a dartboard and choose where it lands and pray it will work. Where is the direction of this school? where are the educated decisions? ive kept quiet lately , not wanting to judge on things i felt were wrong but wanted to hope (hope and change right? hows that working )? alnd even pray, against all my intuition, this might work but deep down knowing it wouldn't. and all it took was one game vs a school i couldn't tell you what state they were in to confirm my thoughts.

Meanwhile Bobby Petrino hangs 487 yards and 35 pts at WKU vs Kentucky. That's who we should have hired. But that would make too much sense.

Doug Woolard must have dirt on someone at USF, how that smiling moron is still employed is a joke.

Willie T it's not your fault I'd take a high paying job I wasn't qualified for too. Stick in there and collect that check, you have all the time in the world bub.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Bobby Petrino is a turd. /thread

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Aside from massive program crippling NCAA sanctions. There is no way it gets worse than last night's loss

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Aside from massive program crippling NCAA sanctions. There is no way it gets worse than last night's loss

Agreed. 0-12 is now the mark to avoid. Not a chance in getting worse.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

I could understand and accept losing to anyone else but McDonalds State... Taggart has ZERO fire and he looked shell shocked last night. This Taggart team is actually worse then any team uner Holtz.

There is no excuse for losing to McDonald State... ZERO...

Now don't get me wrong I'm still gonna support USF, they are my school, but I stand by my off-season stance that Taggart was not a smart choice, and that we should had brought in Petrino, Terry Bowden, or Tommy Bowden.

Petrino defeats an SEC team, and we get our asses handed to us by a DIVII team.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

I find it hard to believe that we can/will win a game this year.  Losing at home to an FCS team stinks-but it wasn't just a loss, it was a total beat down.  I didn't expect that we would score many point but I sure didn't think we would have 53 hung on us.  I tried to think positive during the game.  I screamed and supported the team and watched the a** kicking until they scored 50.  I couldn't take any more and left.  First time ever.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084

I hope you're right and understand it can't get worse than last night, but the opponents are only going to get better.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I can kind of understand the offense not scoring an ass-ton of points due to a crappy QB, but how in the fizzuck can our defense give up 53 points (I know 7 came off an INT)... That is the part that tells the story. We suck more than i ever thought was possible

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

I can kind of understand the offense not scoring an ass-ton of points due to a crappy QB, but how in the fizzuck can our defense give up 53 points (I know 7 came off an INT)... That is the part that tells the story. We suck more than i ever thought was possible

I said this same thing on another thread.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

I don't want to make excuses for the defense, but lets be real here. Floyd threw 2 picks, one of which was returned for a TD. Shaw fumbled inside our own 20. Our punter kicked a ball 33 yds from our what 10 yard line? That's four opportunities right there inside our own 50 that led to points. Not to mention the numerous 3 and outs that came one after another. I'm sure the defense just got deflated and gassed at some point. I didn't get to watch the game, but I followed it on my phone so correct me if I am wrong here. I've read they were getting gashed for big runs up the middle but that has ALWAYS been an issue for us. Even back in the Leavitt days. Rutgers, UCONN, Pitt would always run buckwild on our small team.

Edited by NinjaPenguin777