• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN South Florida Season Preview

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Why would I watch when they don't talk about our conference? I could care less about the SEC, big 10, etc. Those guys could fall off the earth for all I care.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Sadly, I can understand the lack of effort reporting on us right now, but 'ville? You can't expose your bias much more than that.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

ESPN is a necessary evil until a channel comes along to unseat them.  Hopefully Fox Sports 1 will be that channel.  

I hope so. I thought NBCSN would make a go of it, and they started off great with "The 'Lights" but they've since dropped all the highlight shows all together and are back to filler programs on hunting/fishing.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

NBCSN does a great job with that show "The Turning Point" which airs during NFL season.  It is a show where they look at a few key games the previous week and give you an NFL Films style look at the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

Does anyone know if the new Fox Sports 1 on FIOS?  Haven't received any emails from them with updated Channel #s

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know if the new Fox Sports 1 on FIOS?  Haven't received any emails from them with updated Channel #s

It should.  Fox Sports 1 is actually just an expansion on the racing channel SPEED which is currently ch 83 on FiOS.  It will still have a lot of Nascar coverage but the renaming will allow them to focus on other major sports as well.

Fox is also changing the name of the channel FUEL to Fox Sports 2 for the same reasons.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

It should.  Fox Sports 1 is actually just an expansion on the racing channel SPEED which is currently ch 83 on FiOS.  It will still have a lot of Nascar coverage but the renaming will allow them to focus on other major sports as well.

Fox is also changing the name of the channel FUEL to Fox Sports 2 for the same reasons.  

Thanks. Watching the Rays and they had a scroll at the bottom about going to FoxSports1 dot com to find your local station. So 83 and 583 (HD) on FIOS.