• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Proud to represent in Vermont

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Why yes, the Bulls do run in Vermont....even if there's only one. Looking forward to the new season...GO BULLS!

I have the same exact plate here on New Hampshire. Let me know if you are going to any of the games up here (UCONN, Rutgers)

NEBull...I was given your name on another thread, suggesting you may be able to help. I've moving my daughter to Boston early Sept, and want to watch the Mich St game with some Bulls in Boston. Can't seem to find any watch parties in Boston. Any suggestions? I emailed the Boston chapter, but no response. Maybe not very active?

I am taking my wife on a foliage vacation Oct 5-13, and was able to talk her into catching the UConn game. Should be fun...my first time to a UConn game.

thanks

I have never been involved with the alumni association in Boston as my impression is that it is for professional networking. That being said, there will be many bars in Boston to consider to watch the MIch State game. I live about an hour from Boston and my family and I have hit a few. My first choice would be Champions it is on Huntington Street. Mcgreveys on Bolston Street is also very good. Both of these will have the game and if not just request it. Boston is not much of a college football town and with this being a noon game the crowd will be light at both locations. If you are interested in watching the USF game and then heading over for a Red Sox game (I have not looked to see if they are in town that night), then go to Jerry Remy's. it is on Boylston Street a block from Fenway Park.

As far as UConn is concerned if you are sitting with the USF faithful it is fine. However, many of their fans can be a challenge. The game experience there is not great as they actually have a DJ between plays...so much for tradition.

If you want to tailgate with my son and I send me a PM. There is usually about 1000 USF fans there.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Why yes, the Bulls do run in Vermont....even if there's only one. Looking forward to the new season...GO BULLS!

I have the same exact plate here on New Hampshire. Let me know if you are going to any of the games up here (UCONN, Rutgers)
NEBull...I was given your name on another thread, suggesting you may be able to help. I've moving my daughter to Boston early Sept, and want to watch the Mich St game with some Bulls in Boston. Can't seem to find any watch parties in Boston. Any suggestions? I emailed the Boston chapter, but no response. Maybe not very active?

I am taking my wife on a foliage vacation Oct 5-13, and was able to talk her into catching the UConn game. Should be fun...my first time to a UConn game.

thanks

I have never been involved with the alumni association in Boston as my impression is that it is for professional networking. That being said, there will be many bars in Boston to consider to watch the MIch State game. I live about an hour from Boston and my family and I have hit a few. My first choice would be Champions it is on Huntington Street. Mcgreveys on Bolston Street is also very good. Both of these will have the game and if not just request it. Boston is not much of a college football town and with this being a noon game the crowd will be light at both locations. If you are interested in watching the USF game and then heading over for a Red Sox game (I have not looked to see if they are in town that night), then go to Jerry Remy's. it is on Boylston Street a block from Fenway Park.

As far as UConn is concerned if you are sitting with the USF faithful it is fine. However, many of their fans can be a challenge. The game experience there is not great as they actually have a DJ between plays...so much for tradition.

If you want to tailgate with my son and I send me a PM. There is usually about 1000 USF fans there.

That sounds great on all counts. I'll shoot you a note as we get closer to the UConn game.  We're going to Maine first, then down to RI/CT, heading to the game from Mystic (likely).  Not knowing the game time is challenging. I bought tix on StubHub, on the 40.  I didn't buy thru USF, as the seats are usually in the worst location (that said, I was talking to a friend at the Vero practice today, and he said he'd rather have bad seats, surrounded by Bulls...food for thought next time).

Thanks for the intel on Boston pubs.  Sox are out of town, but I'm moving my daughter up on 9/1, so I'll get to see them play the Tigers early in the week.  I love the Sox, having grown up watching them play in Winter Haven, when I was a HS baseball player.  My daughter is going to Berklee, so the pubs you noted are likely close...appreciate it. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

thanks

That sounds great on all counts. I'll shoot you a note as we get closer to the UConn game. We're going to Maine first, then down to RI/CT, heading to the game from Mystic (likely). Not knowing the game time is challenging. I bought tix on StubHub, on the 40. I didn't buy thru USF, as the seats are usually in the worst location (that said, I was talking to a friend at the Vero practice today, and he said he'd rather have bad seats, surrounded by Bulls...food for thought next time).

Thanks for the intel on Boston pubs. Sox are out of town, but I'm moving my daughter up on 9/1, so I'll get to see them play the Tigers early in the week. I love the Sox, having grown up watching them play in Winter Haven, when I was a HS baseball player. My daughter is going to Berklee, so the pubs you noted are likely close...appreciate it. Go Bulls!

We are huge Sox fans and take in about four games a year. If you go try the third base side as the site lines are better. Anything on the second deck is good and the seats are larger than the grandstand seats on the first level. Good luck to your daughter at Berklee an excellent school for the performing arts.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Pic taken at night...it's not quite as dirty as it looks...

post-3694-0-46087900-1376797471_thumb.gi

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Pic taken at night...it's not quite as dirty as it looks...

attachicon.gifazusfbull.gif

Please tell me that the state changed the location of the sticker for 2010 ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

That may explain why I get pulled over so much, I thought it was becasue I wore a tie.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

That may explain why I get pulled over so much, I thought it was becasue I wore a tie.

At least you don't have one in each corner ...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Huh? UConn fans can be a challenge? They were probably the most hospitable fans I've seen, and I've been to almost every BE road game at least once.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

The bad thing with having a USF plate is I really have to control myself when I want to give the finger while driving! :roflmao: