• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Placekicker

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

If you stopped watching last year, you missed out... I certainly don't think I'll ever see another USF coach laughing on the sideline as his QB comes over on the FG attempt after burning nearly 2 minutes of clock at the end of a half from the 4 yard line with 3 timeouts. At least... I hope I never see that again...

Yikes... just when that wound was scabbing over.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

It would send a message if we didn't kick (kickoffs are ok, but no other forms of kicking). Think how much better the offense and defense would be when we can devote all the kicking scholarships to other positions.

My logic was so flawed in this post.

I failed to account for all the open scholarships from long snappers and holders. This might be a national championship sort of idea.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say.  But many teams don't give schollies to kickers or snappers, just use walk ons.

I am just kidding .... I love kickers (and snappers and holders)

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If you stopped watching last year, you missed out... I certainly don't think I'll ever see another USF coach laughing on the sideline as his QB comes over on the FG attempt after burning nearly 2 minutes of clock at the end of a half from the 4 yard line with 3 timeouts. At least... I hope I never see that again...

Skip was just trolling us at that point

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

For all of the whining on here about who is a "real" fan and who isn't, I'm not impressed that some "fans" lost interest. 

I get harassed for being realistic about expectations, and others get a pass for ignoring the team completely.

Awesome place, TBP.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

For all of the whining on here about who is a "real" fan and who isn't, I'm not impressed that some "fans" lost interest. 

I get harassed for being realistic about expectations, and others get a pass for ignoring the team completely.

Awesome place, TBP.

You sound incredibly bothered.  Isn't life too short to spend so much time in a place you don't like?  Feel free to logout and never come back.  

• Upvote 1

Awesome place, TBP.

You sound incredibly bothered.  Isn't life too short to spend so much time in a place you don't like?  Feel free to logout and never come back.  

Do you realize how bored you would be?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Awesome place, TBP.

I'd rather be bored than see someone that is miserable posting here continue to do because he's virtually chained to this website.  Oh wait a minute, that can't happen right?  You are free to visit other sites, right?

I'm really just kidding, I think we need a (some) contrarian point(s) of view on the board, but when you start complaining about the machinations of the board, it's hard to sympathize with that kind of sentiment.  

Edited by GaUSFBull

Awesome place, TBP.

I'd rather be bored than see someone that is miserable posting here continue to do because he's virtually chained to this website.  Oh wait a minute, that can't happen right?  You are free to visit other sites, right?

I'm really just kidding, I think we need a (some) contrarian point(s) of view on the board, but when you start complaining about the machinations of the board, it's hard to sympathize with that kind of sentiment.  

Not looking for sympathy.  Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Hey ExagerationBull, who was ignoring the team completely? :)

Hey ExagerationBull, who was ignoring the team completely? :)

Ignoring the team mostly?