• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can anyone remember this tackle?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

USF vs Louisville

8:00 PM ET, November 17, 2007

Raymond James Stadium, TAMPA, FL

Nate Allen fumble return for a TD

????????

That was the first play I thought of, and the TD definitely occurred in front of the student section

I sit in the South Endzone and I could've sworn that TD was in front of my section.

It's entirely possible. Sometimes I can't even remember what day of the week it is.

My memory is pretty good on this, I remember it to be going into the South Endzone. (not 100% sure, but at least 95% sure)

There are no broadcast cameras on the East side of the stadium .... 100% it was to the south end zone.

Good call, I love logic and am sort of upset I didn't think in those terms. 

I remember being on sidelines at that moment ... because the ticket office was slow enough that night for me to sneak out in time for kickoff. (my job put me in the ticket office, even though sales and ticket operations are two different areas. Mostly I was there to help out, solve season ticket holder problems (dog ate my tickets) ... and issues with my group sales. When I come out of the ticket office to the sidelines, I end up in the South East corner, which was right in front of that play.

I was a fan too, and always wanted to see as much of the games as possible, without neglecting my job.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

Jon Lejiste vs FSU in 2008? Hit kick returner so hard he fumbled. After that play I knew our guys where not afraid of FSU.

this was actually in 2009 and it was a running play, not a kick-off.  it was awesome, nonetheless.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The 2007 UL score was the South Endzone because I clearly remember it coming towards me and I sit in 124.  It happened right at kickoff.