• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Invoices are out. Sigh.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I hope we have 2 more home games than last year, because my invoice is up a pretty decent amount. $164 up (over 4 seats, and it broke down to $20 a game last year).

I say this because last year we were coming off the best year ever and into a new arena. This year neither of those things are true. (the arena is still new, but not as new)

Our schedule is at best a draw with last year, if not a little down. (Add Temple, Memphis, Cincinnati, Alabama and Ok State ... minus: Syracuse, Georgetown, Marquette, Georgia, Villanova, Notre Dame)

I would have thought the ticket prices would have stayed flat (or slightly down) ... unless we have 2 more home games.

If the increase was for a particular reason, then why not state it in the email telling me to pay?

I don't mean to be critical, but I hate getting a bill that is up about 10% compared to the previous year (inflation is about 2%-3%, by the way, so that can account for a part of the increase) ... the bill doesn't tell me why it went up ... and every bit of logic would make a normal person assume a steady price or a price decrease.

Now, the Lightning sent me a bill for next season up 55%, so I am a former Lightning season ticket holder. I'll pay this bill, but it doesn't sit well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to be fair and also say that WBB invoices are also out, and they continue to be the steal of the century.

My seats price stayed the same, coming off the best season ever.

So, that is noted and appreciated.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Odd. My seats aren't as nice as yours, but my section (222, $99) was the same as last year.

Edited by ctbrown24

My price ($99) for section 222 was the same for MBB.

Not a huge surprise, USF loves having that $99 price point .. and using it in advertising. That is a good for you.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

My seats (4 seats, green jacket section) are also up a good amount from last year.   I believe we have 1 LESS game on home schedule than last year.  In checking last year we had 9 home non conf games and 9 home conf games.   This years non conf schedule has been posted.  We have one less than last year with 8 home nc games.   The American conf has 10 teams playing a home and home,  equally to 9 conf home games.   So this year total home games are 17, compared to last years 18. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

My Club tix are up slightly less than 10% .... but I'm hoping this does piss some people off because I want to try and relocate within there.

My Club tix are up slightly less than 10% .... but I'm hoping this does piss some people off because I want to try and relocate within there.

I bet seats will open up. Lets face it, some people bought last year because of the year the team was coming off of, and the brand new dome. Plus, many with good seats are tied to donations made for football tickets (ie- they are a scholar bull to buy football, if they dropped their football this year, they won't make the donation for basketball).

I have a pretty high threshold to be pushed around and renew (I love my seats, I love USF, I'm not leaving) ... but I if what USFrank posted about the number of home games is true, then it is pretty disappointing. Now, there could be a justification - like free food at every game, or free parking or whatever ... but if there was a justification, why not mention it when you send me the bill (via email).

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Im in again as well, but its hard to send an invoice for season tickets when the schedule isn't finalized.  We know who we are playing OOC and Conference but don't have any dates.  Some might want to wait to make sure the game dates/ times don't interfere with their lives and other plans. 

Put out a schedule when u send out an invoice in the future.

Im in again as well, but its hard to send an invoice for season tickets when the schedule isn't finalized.  We know who we are playing OOC and Conference but don't have any dates.  Some might want to wait to make sure the game dates/ times don't interfere with their lives and other plans. 

Put out a schedule when u send out an invoice in the future.

I hear you, but now I am going to put on my former employee hat and say that it is really tough with basketball.

When you have printing deadlines for tickets, mailing deadlines and other dates you have to meet ... you just run out of time. The due date is early September, so hopefully the schedule will be out by then.

I know as a sales rep, if someone called me and said their renewal was dependent on the schedule, and it was the deadline and the schedule wasn't out, I would hold their seats until the schedule came out and then asked them to renew or let them go.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

You don't really mean that so stop.