• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New FB Uniforms?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

I've always appreciate Maryland and Oregon's unique uniforms. While I may not necessarily like the design, it makes them special. Thought our Big East Tournament uniforms were pretty nice, though the whole "South Beach" concept is a few hundred miles away.

I'd love to see us wear some bad ass uniforms against Miami, Louisville, or UCiF. If we could potentially have a special away uni. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I still think we should make our green helmets a matte finish. Wear the golds a little more. And the uniforms are fine. Unless UA comes up with something amazing, I don't think we need a change.

And burn the gold pants. Addition by subtraction.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

The black look and the chrome look seem to the hot look this year...saw a military appreciation game on the schedule wonder if we'll have a Wounded Warrior look again

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Loved the Michigan State green chrome helmets last year

http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/gallery/album/view/id/905#7

Edited by Hem

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

There was already an interview out about 8 months ago with a UA developer who said he has something special in store for us this season. Said that we were and up and coming university and that we were going really progressive

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/15323/how-under-armour-designer-got-started

"Speaking of things you're not supposed to talk about, give me a hint of something juicy that's in the pipeline.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Ooh, how about this: We have something special in store for the University of South Florida. That's a program that we believe is on the upswing, and they've decided that they want to be progressive, so we have something special in store. It's not for every day, but it's special. You'll see it within the next 12 months."

I wonder if that's still the case.

UnderArmour just opened up their "Armoured" series here:  http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/armoured

Left out at this point.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

There was already an interview out about 8 months ago with a UA developer who said he has something special in store for us this season. Said that we were and up and coming university and that we were going really progressive

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/15323/how-under-armour-designer-got-started

"Speaking of things you're not supposed to talk about, give me a hint of something juicy that's in the pipeline.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Ooh, how about this: We have something special in store for the University of South Florida. That's a program that we believe is on the upswing, and they've decided that they want to be progressive, so we have something special in store. It's not for every day, but it's special. You'll see it within the next 12 months."

I wonder if that's still the case.

UnderArmour just opened up their "Armoured" series here:  http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/armoured

Left out at this point.

Those are games that have already occurred.  I imagine more would be added as the season goes along and more unveil the new uni.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

After scrolling through we are not on the list of upcoming games either.

Thats because we've dropped below Toledo in national relevance. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

USATODAY has us at #108.