• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Contacted EA about my American Athletic Conference pack having Michigan and Oh state players along with Colorado's stadium. They gave me a new code. I got Kenny Britt (rutgers) rated 80, DeAngelo Williams, rated 75, and Case Keenum rated 77.

The retail version DOES have the American logo. But Holz is still the coach at USF, not Taggart. You can fix that by making your own coach and using Taggart's level which is 12.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I wonder if they'll send out a patch once the season is close to being underway fixing all these things? Heck for one, our starting QB may still be on Penn State's roster.

They never patch rosters, doubt they will patch the coach error even though its an important part of the game now. What will happen is custom rosters are being made that will account for all the transfers and changes and will try and fit best they can into what was shipped by EA. It can be hard since the game only has 70 players and you can't duplicate numbers. There will be two kinds of rosters. One that doesn't change the ratings but adds names and one that changes both to be more accurate. There was a guy up until last season that put out the best custom rosters but he isn't doing them this year.

As expected, Lynch is a beast too in the game. He's already had over 14 sacks by the Houston game.

Rosters are out for PS3. Don't add as friend, go to Team Management, then Roster Share, and then type in buckeye02.

Those rosters can be used to play online. But they don't include Bench and Mitchell and Griffin are still on the team. So, have to wait for custom rosters that are accurate, those are for playing online. You can't play online if the ratings are changed or if the roster has more or less players at certain positions.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

I just bought it last night, and so far I'm not really impressed. I don't like how fake the grass looks at Ray Jay, and our QB situation is horrible (oh how I miss BJ). Worst of all is that my Shotgun Split Offset play is not in the play book anymore... at the moment I am offensively challenged

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

So basically the game has players who aren't on the team playing and coaches who aren't there anymore coaching, and EA plans to do nothing to fix it. No thanks, pass.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

This game doesn't have ANY real players in it. That would be exploiting amateurs!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

Contacted EA about my American Athletic Conference pack having Michigan and Oh state players along with Colorado's stadium. They gave me a new code. I got Kenny Britt (rutgers) rated 80, DeAngelo Williams, rated 75, and Case Keenum rated 77.

The retail version DOES have the American logo. But Holz is still the coach at USF, not Taggart. You can fix that by making your own coach and using Taggart's level which is 12.

my retail version came with Taggart I bought it from Game stop

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

I just bought it last night, and so far I'm not really impressed. I don't like how fake the grass looks at Ray Jay, and our QB situation is horrible (oh how I miss BJ). Worst of all is that my Shotgun Split Offset play is not in the play book anymore... at the moment I am offensively challenged

I am struggling trying to play that pro-set offense, I haven't seen it run in front of me yet. However I'm running the ball like crazy!!! Wooo I'm averaging 178 a game through 6, Shaw and Pierre doing all the carrying