• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

The NFL2k and NCAA2k series were far superior to Madden in terms of animations, graphics, and overall gameplay. Shame they never caught on and were stripped of the teams when EA bought the rights to NFL. Hope they decide to make an NFL2K14 as their rights deal with the NFL will be expired.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I like the game, but will probably wait until next year to buy one when the new postseason format is included.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The NFL2k and NCAA2k series were far superior to Madden in terms of animations, graphics, and overall gameplay. Shame they never caught on and were stripped of the teams when EA bought the rights to NFL. Hope they decide to make an NFL2K14 as their rights deal with the NFL will be expired.

They did catch on. They were outbid by EA. And now, NCAA and Madden are better games than the 2K series was 10 years ago on the old system. It now has real physics and better control. The ONLY thing they don't have is a weekly show, they put the half time show in for this year. That is what I miss along with player interviews after the game.

I've played all of them, every year from when EA came out on PC in the 90s. Light years ahead now.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

They did catch on. They were outbid by EA. And now, NCAA and Madden are better games than the 2K series was 10 years ago on the old system. It now has real physics and better control. The ONLY thing they don't have is a weekly show, they put the half time show in for this year. That is what I miss along with player interviews after the game.

I've played all of them, every year from when EA came out on PC in the 90s. Light years ahead now.

I think next game will have to focus on the graphics and game feel, I played the demo and it feels a little flat. The game is smooth but it feels like it misses that "it" factor. Maybe they should add dynamic crowds as your team does better, bench interactions as when a player is tumbling out of bounds, and finally they may even expand the roster to 85 finally

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I think next game will have to focus on the graphics and game feel, I played the demo and it feels a little flat. The game is smooth but it feels like it misses that "it" factor. Maybe they should add dynamic crowds as your team does better, bench interactions as when a player is tumbling out of bounds, and finally they may even expand the roster to 85 finally

It's quite possible you will see all of those added except maybe 85 man rosters. The new consoles are way more powerful than the current ones. I'd wager that they can't do any of those things because the current consoles are so weak and don't have the processing power. They really have been stretched to the limit.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The demo isn't like the Early Release in dynasty mode. Its new dialog a new intro with film cuts and music, a discussion of the team and players, etc..  They even have the cheerleaders counting Rocky doing push ups after a TD. Someone may have posted a game on YouTube, you may want to check it out. The game is much more like a real game.

It's quite possible you will see all of those added except maybe 85 man rosters. The new consoles are way more powerful than the current ones. I'd wager that they can't do any of those things because the current consoles are so weak and don't have the processing power. They really have been stretched to the limit.

I really hope so because FIFA 14 has stepped up big time when it comes to stadium feel in the new game, 13 and 14 are wildly different. the 85 man roster is a must I feel like I have to cut role players and I don't like it at all

The demo isn't like the Early Release in dynasty mode. Its new dialog a new intro with film cuts and music, a discussion of the team and players, etc..  They even have the cheerleaders counting Rocky doing push ups after a TD. Someone may have posted a game on YouTube, you may want to check it out. The game is much more like a real game.

I am getting it Slick that's no doubt but I have watched the videos on youtube and still feel like it's lacking in spark

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I really hope so because FIFA 14 has stepped up big time when it comes to stadium feel in the new game, 13 and 14 are wildly different. the 85 man roster is a must I feel like I have to cut role players and I don't like it at all

Where did you get to play FIFA 14?!

Where did you get to play FIFA 14?!

just from the E3 videos posted on youtube, it's pretty nice I'm so looking forward to it. I have my USMLE exam next march once I'm done PS4 and FIFA 24 first thing