• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Steven Bench Twitter....Contact NO...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I follow Steven Bench on Twitter…

I truly appreciate his tweets and try get to know him better..

But as of late some SUPPOSED USF FAN.  Has posted things that are just inappropriate.

To witt   From THE ROCK…. grow up dude, Your tweets make no sense and I am losing faith that you may not be the answer to our QB problem  

Followed by..  I follow you on twitter and I am a Bulls fan, hit the play book bro instead of tweeting so much. Go start for us!

So ROCK STFU you do not represent me I happen to have a higher IQ..  Im am sure Steven Bench is aware of how this works…He does need or want your advice..

Go Bulls

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

I'm guessing that it's a cane fan. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and all. As Roger Waters wrote, the bravery of being out of range. violation tons of internet tough guys that make asinine statements, but don't have the cohones to say that same stuff in public.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I follow Steven Bench on Twitter…

I truly appreciate his tweets and try get to know him better..

But as of late some SUPPOSED USF FAN.  Has posted things that are just inappropriate.

To witt   From THE ROCK…. grow up dude, Your tweets make no sense and I am losing faith that you may not be the answer to our QB problem  

Followed by..  I follow you on twitter and I am a Bulls fan, hit the play book bro instead of tweeting so much. Go start for us!

So ROCK STFU you do not represent me I happen to have a higher IQ..  Im am sure Steven Bench is aware of how this works…He does need or want your advice..

Go Bulls

:facepalm:

Although I agree the tweeter is a complete idiot.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Absolutely NO ONE should be contacting high school kids that USF is recruiting or recruited via social networking. If you have any questions I can put you in touch with the NCAA compliance officer at USF.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Absolutely NO ONE should be contacting high school kids that USF is recruiting or recruited via social networking. If you have any questions I can put you in touch with the NCAA compliance officer at USF.

Doesn't apply to Bench any longer. He is signed. Still this idiot is a trolling moron from some other school trying to sour Steven.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Doesn't apply to Bench any longer. He is signed. Still this idiot is a trolling moron from some other school trying to sour Steven.

I think it applies until they are actually attending. He signed with PSU didn't he?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

I am losing faith that you may not be the answer to our QB problem

Sounds like the numbuts is leaning towards Bench is the answer to our qb problem ...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

I am losing faith that you may not be the answer to our QB problem

Sounds like the numbuts is leaning towards Bench is the answer to our qb problem ...

Fully agree ...looks like some one posing as a supposed fans is worried.   I guess that it goes with the Renewed feeling of hope in  our Program, new coaches ,  signing a top notch transfer and some quality recruits....

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Bench is not top notch but he may be avg bcs caliber which is all we need out of the position.  RB remains to be seen.

This world is full of idiots and weirdos, nothing to get excited about, Bench isn't going to be sour unless he doesn't make first string.

Edited by usfbullrider

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I think it applies until they are actually attending. He signed with PSU didn't he?

Not sure whether Steven still qualifies as a Prospective Student Athlete(PSA) but I am convinced that this moron is not a Booster as defined in the NCAA rules. It is likely not impermissible contact when neither of those bars are hurdled. The rules have very specific definitions on who is a Booster and who is a PSA. Oregon puts out a brochure which is pretty thorough. Everyone should probably take a look. Does anyone know if USF has published a similar synopsis? It would be well worthwhile to publish it here.

http://www.goducks.com/fls/500/pages/general/NCAA-Rules_Regulations.pdf