• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Most Elaborate Spring Game Ever Reports Auman

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

It sounds like a very good move to really start generating interest in taking the team in a new direction. 

As for televised, isn't this usually shown the next day or so on BH47? 

I don't ever remember them being televised and considering Bright House didn't even show a few of our football games this year, I doubt they're picking up the spring game.

They did televise in the past but I think the BHSN/USF relationship is over at this point in time. .... That should make some of the whiners happy, though.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Based on past attendance, Taggart is going to be disappointed.

Fortunately he has a brighter, more positive outlook and wants to be an agent for change.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

everyone hating on Coach T for setting a nice attendance goal sounds like a bunch of Skip Holtzes.  Maybe he should set the expectations lower so we can be sure to meet them.  And if we could get some participation trophies that would be great too. 

There are people on this thread "hating" on him??

yep, there are multiple people ITT making light of his optimistic goal/challenge. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I’m  looking forward to the spring game.  Yes I will drive 100 miles to see the game. 

I want the quality memories … It’s a no regrets issue…As we go thru day to day problems certain things stand out.  To me

Seeing USF Bulls play is important.  I want to experience the change…The hope…The Future…

Coulda  woulda shouda …has no place in my life…It would be great to see 10,000 or more fans for the spring game…..

But it’s about ME.  If I were the only USF fan there I would be happy to see them play.

If others choose not to come…Sorry you missed out..I know what is important to me.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I’m  looking forward to the spring game.  Yes I will drive 100 miles to see the game. 

I want the quality memories … It’s a no regrets issue…As we go thru day to day problems certain things stand out.  To me

Seeing USF Bulls play is important.  I want to experience the change…The hope…The Future…

Coulda  woulda shouda …has no place in my life…It would be great to see 10,000 or more fans for the spring game…..

But it’s about ME.  If I were the only USF fan there I would be happy to see them play.

If others choose not to come…Sorry you missed out..I know what is important to me.

Go Bulls

Doesn't the statement "would be great to see" mean "woulda" does have a place in your life?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe they could get 10,000 to attend if they served the steak and potatoes (catered by Berns) to the fans rather than to the winning team.

LOL

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

I love everything about this. 

Coach is having fun, and hopefully the players are too. I bet they are.

A competitive, fun atmosphere may be conducive to wins.  

But, more importantly  its cool to see Coach having perspective. Just this week, we all witnessed an unpaid student athlete suffer a compound injury.  These kids are giving a lot and, in return (relative to the earnings they produce), are receiving so little.  So, to me, its cool to see Coach producing a competitive, fun atmosphere for these kids to enjoy.  Good for him.  And good for them.  Everything about this is positive. 

As far as Coach expecting 10K?  Who cares if he is wrong.  Again, I admire his positive attitude.  Hopefully, it trickles down to my peer Bulls fans on this board!

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls

Doesn't the statement "would be great to see" mean "woulda" does have a place in your life?

Absolutely It would be great to see 20,000 fans for the spring game.  It would be a great boost for Willie T and all the players  for all the hard work of the past few months..  The one thing I have learned in life that some people have difficulty setting priorities.   I can place a 1000 watt spotlight on our new coach and team yet some would still be in the DARK on our quality and potential... 

I will be happy to be at the Spring Game.  I look forward to seeing OUR team on the field.  I like the idea of competition between squads instead of a hum drum non -realistc..phony  display.

To Me USF has a bright future with Willie T and I feel sad for Fans who have difficulty seeing the change from Skippy. ..

My wife and I have been donors front the first request...Yes there will be ups and downs...and it WOULDA been great to have won a BE championship but that  is the PAST and I now look at our FUTURE,

Go Bulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

everyone hating on Coach T for setting a nice attendance goal sounds like a bunch of Skip Holtzes.  Maybe he should set the expectations lower so we can be sure to meet them.  And if we could get some participation trophies that would be great too. 

There are people on this thread "hating" on him??

yep, there are multiple people ITT making light of his optimistic goal/challenge. 

Making light is the same as "hating" on him?? Just a wee bit sensitive, are we .....?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

The Spring Game got an article on NBCSports.com. I can't recall the last time that happened.