• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

George Selvie is a Buccaneer

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

One lacking class pointed out by another lacking class.

Selvie's absence of class may only be temporary though.

True ... All we have is the one video for George where we have 730+ posts for the other.

Right on cue!  Brad pulls the strings and his puppet responds.

Bad analogy .... More like a comedic duo where one sets up the other for the punch line .... I was going to say one was the straight man but I knew how that would have ended up.

Interesting, though, that no names were mentioned in either of our posts yet you responded ... 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

True ... All we have is the one video for George where we have 730+ posts for the other.

Bad analogy .... More like a comedic duo where one sets up the other for the punch line .... I was going to say one was the straight man but I knew how that would have ended up.

Interesting, though, that no names were mentioned in either of our posts yet you responded ... 

You're dumber than a box of rocks.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,684
  • Days Won:  8

I still have a 95 bulls jersey from 2007. I've only worn it about 5 times maybe.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

You're the only poster with 730 + posts? Or the only one with 730 + posts acting like a **** on this thread and even you couldn't miss something that obvious ... ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Ugh. I haven't been a Bucs fan since John Lynch left, and certainly not since they canned Derrick Brooks. Then they took Talib over Mike Jenkins, who went right after him in the draft. The Bucs sure don't seem to look for reasons for Bulls fans to like them other than geography. Andre Hall gave me a reason to watch them a bit while he was there. Then they hired that gap-toothed bastard straight from the pits of Tartarus and I swore never to like the Bucs again. But sheesh, Selvie a Buc? Perhaps I'll tune in just to see him play.

Edited by FazaUSF

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt he was asking for a link for confirmation, more so for credit to where the story came from

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

George Selvie is one mean lookin' dude and was a hell of a football player for USF. Nice of you to try and dig up trash on him and throw some negativity into this thread mviusa.  

Ucf trolls got to be trolling you know...

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

You're the only poster with 730 + posts? Or the only one with 730 + posts acting like a **** on this thread and even you couldn't miss something that obvious ... ?

. Can't we put obvious troll posters in timeout? We put up with too many of them on this board.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

First off thanks for the heads-up by multiple posters that they aren't Bucs fans. I'll update my list. Anyway as much as I'd like to see him stick he is signed as a camp body and I'd be shocked if he was suiting up in the fall. Still .... gives him a shot and that's nice to see.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

George Selvie released by Bucs "

I had really been looking forward to returning to Tampa to play but that the team has chosen to go in a different direction."

https://twitter.com/georgeselvie/status/331453279047413760