• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jarvis Stewart, RB, Largo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

blas·pheme

verb \blas-ˈfÄ“m, Ëˆblas-ËŒ\

: to talk about God or religion in a way that does not show respect

In this respect , to speak disrespectfully against God,s Holy Spirit........If we speak out against the drawing of God (God,s spirit witnessing to us are need ) The spirit of God will with-draw himself ( No Longer speak to us ) Are only hope to be saved is then cut off.  When one does this they will Never feel the need to be saved .

"No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him; and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:44).........

Oh god...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

98501825_-john-denverpaul-sorvinoralph-b

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

3204840swsw.gif

Pretty much what Cwt should do with the scholarship. Move on this kid isn't worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Have to agree 12 is a lot different than 16, or even 15. This is just a dumb move. So I guess we are looking for one more RB

DUMB MOVE???....more like a POS for a human being....even IF these charges go away....SHE WAS 12!!!!! It shows TERRIBLE morals and decision making. Absolutely Disgusting...
Give me a break. This is an 17-18 yr old who probably never had a positive role model in his entire life. You can get all righteous and indignant, but just pray, you never have to walk a mile in his shoes. No amount of name calling is ever going to get to this kid. A kid like this doesn't just happen, our society created him. Now we all have to live with the results. I was in no way excusing this behavior but there is a deeper problem here.
I had a lot of positive role models in my life and NONE of them were needed to tell me a 6th grader was off limits when I was a senior in high school.
+1

It's a little disturbing that someone is getting called out for being disgusted by this situation.

Did you expect anything less from him?

Well two of the stooges have chimed in. Where's Curly?

And we're still waiting for your answer. Only you could despise Chase Litton and call him a scumbag and yet come in here to protect the character of Jarvis Stewart.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Have to agree 12 is a lot different than 16, or even 15. This is just a dumb move. So I guess we are looking for one more RB

DUMB MOVE???....more like a POS for a human being....even IF these charges go away....SHE WAS 12!!!!! It shows TERRIBLE morals and decision making. Absolutely Disgusting...
Give me a break. This is an 17-18 yr old who probably never had a positive role model in his entire life. You can get all righteous and indignant, but just pray, you never have to walk a mile in his shoes. No amount of name calling is ever going to get to this kid. A kid like this doesn't just happen, our society created him. Now we all have to live with the results. I was in no way excusing this behavior but there is a deeper problem here.
I had a lot of positive role models in my life and NONE of them were needed to tell me a 6th grader was off limits when I was a senior in high school.
+1

It's a little disturbing that someone is getting called out for being disgusted by this situation.

Did you expect anything less from him?
Well two of the stooges have chimed in. Where's Curly?
And we're still waiting for your answer. Only you could despise Chase Litton and call him a scumbag and yet come in here to protect the character of Jarvis Stewart.

You accidentally posted under your other avatar there, JCrew

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls247

#Bulls land big local commitment. Highlights added. Talk about it here: 

Nick Gryniewicz

Largo RB Jarvis Stewart has committed to play for #USF.

#2!!

So are we still considering Jarvis a commit? He's still on our 2014 list as #2, but i figure we would have disassociated ourselves. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386
  • Days Won:  0

blas·pheme

In this respect , to speak disrespectfully against God,s Holy Spirit........If we speak out against the drawing of God (God,s spirit witnessing to us are need ) The spirit of God will with-draw himself ( No Longer speak to us ) Are only hope to be saved is then cut off.  When one does this they will Never feel the need to be saved .

"No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him; and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:44).........

f_5m_f2f1959.png

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

blas·pheme

f_5m_f2f1959.png

Bulls247

#Bulls land big local commitment. Highlights added. Talk about it here: 

Nick Gryniewicz

Largo RB Jarvis Stewart has committed to play for #USF.

#2!!

So are we still considering Jarvis a commit? He's still on our 2014 list as #2, but i figure we would have disassociated ourselves. 

huh? what does that have to do with my question