• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the Attempt to Keep Season Ticket Holders from Bailing Begins...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Just curious... who has gotten f'ed more? Me giving $30K to local strippers over the last eight years or Mr. Sudduth giving $30K to USF athletics? We are both very generous in our donations Mr. Sudduth... 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Bottom line in all this is that USF football is a young enough program that it needs any kind of fan it can get. Fair weather ones, ones who can only afford to support the program whet it meets their certain criteria, etc. Hopefully Taggart can do enough things to keep them or bring them back and we can be ready for any further conference movement down the line ....

Well said!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just curious... who has gotten f'ed more? Me giving $30K to local strippers over the last eight years or Mr. Sudduth giving $30K to USF athletics? We are both very generous in our donations Mr. Sudduth... 

Well...

Mr. Sudduth is building for the future. How many rugrats have you built with that 30k?

:D

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I guess it depends on your point ot View...I saw a T-Shirt with a logo  with a "POLE" t hat said SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PERFORMING ARTIST... WE are supporting SCHOOL.that will create Future ARTISTS on the Playing Field in the NFL.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Days Won:  0

Just looked at the total.  They included parking so ours stayed the same.

Wait - what??  Mine doesn't appear to include parking.  I see on the site it says we're entered for a shot to WIN free parking..  but that's all.

It wouldn't unless you paid for reserved parking last season.  You ca add it by checking the box.

OK - yep, gotcha.  I use one of the private / homeowner lots.

Although - they keep raising their prices too!  $15 / game last year.  I may have to check into 'official' parking.

$15 is what the 'official' parking costs and, just as an FYI, all that goes back to USF ...

I'll have to investigate it then.  I'm usually coming in from the south, down Himes - and the lines to turn into the stadium lots always look backed up (and far away). 

I've always been able to just zip right in and park behind Ch. 28, but if the prices are up again this year...  I dunno.

To avoid traffic just come up McDill and take the N/W road (to Himes) that's just south of your parking entrance.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That was hbyran that said that bull-71.....not brybull

Sorry Where the CROW...anyone have mustard and Ketchup..is it better FRIED of grilled...
I sort of missed Jtrue on this one I expected him to suggest Blackened Crow

I made a promise, you're on your own these days.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Just reupped and may be looking to add some seats.  Still treating these season ticket purchases like a stock purchased with disposable income: Buy more now while blood is in the water in hopes that longterm performance will improve.  Looking forward to a Bull market for a change.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Just reupped and may be looking to add some seats.  Still treating these season ticket purchases like a stock purchased with disposable income: Buy more now while blood is in the water in hopes that longterm performance will improve.  Looking forward to a Bull market for a change.

Smart move...So many people dont take advantage of opportunity till they are certain...like buying at the bottom of the market...

I believe it became a BULL MARKET when Skippy was let go and Willie became our new CEO of the Football Program..Now i Hope the BOARD (Judy and Doug) will facilitated the recovery..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I should have known that as soon as I read the title that Baltobull would have been the author of this thread. This guy has been DOOM AND GLOOM on this board forever. Enough of your negative BS already. If you don't want to support the program and will continue to nag on every minor detail, please GTFO this board and follow another team. We don't need you.

Alright dude, let's play. My name is Curt Sudduth. I am an alum and current grad student at USF. 

I'm doom and gloom? I think you are way too optimistic.

Here's the deal, you my friend are blinded by your green and gold glasses. I however, refer to myself as being much more grounded in reality and the circumstances USF faces.

You may not like my opinion. Believe me, you going on and on about how USF is going to be a force and nationally regarded by the media is not one I particularly like either. I think it sets expectations too high and unfairly sets fans up for disappointment. You have no NO IDEA what USF will do years from now and neither do I. I like to remain optimistic that we can win some nice bowl games in the near future and put USF on the map kind of like a TCU or Boise. Everyone in the country knows of them, and everyone knows they're good. Can we get into a better conference one day and play for a NC? Of course we can, anything is possible (especially with current conference realignment). Can we be closed off in years to come and be forever placed in our current conference? Yup. Can a meteorite smash USF into a million pieces and we will have to shut the school down forever? Yup. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS. And as long as there are meteors in space and conferences are shuffling, all are possible.

I like USF. But, I understand where we are. I also understand that the doors have been closed to us essentially ever playing for a National Championship again. If you believe that USF, without the fan base, without the tradition and without the brand will consistently be good enough, with the impending gap of revenues between the haves and the have-nots, which by the way will be MUCH MORE THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN (read: there will be no more FSUs coming from nowhere to gain notoriety), then I don't know what to tell you, man. Again, you have no idea what the future holds. If you'd like to say the doors have "currently" been closed to us playing in an NC, I'd agree with you. But honestly, did you think we'd be playing in an NC anytime soon anyway??? What's the last BCS bowl we were in? I'd be thrilled with a nice BCS bowl, or any bowl vs an ACC/SEC/B1G/Big12/Pac-12 team

I have long been an advocate for our yet-to-be-named conference to engage with the MWC and others in forming our own championship format. I truly believe this is best and far better than fans like you, hellbent on believing we are part of something we are not, crying like a b***h when we get passed over for a team with more 'brand presence'. It has happened before and it will certainly happen again as how many teams are contending for one access slot? When has this happened and when have I cried about us being passed over by anyone? I believe we are where we are right now. If you want to believe conferences are done shuffling, that's on you; the media believes otherwise. I see us in some form of the ACC eventually. I'd be thrilled to be back with Pitt, Cuse, and some of our other former conference-mates. You shoving bullshiz words in my mouth doesn't change any of that.

Again, I like USF, but I don't think we are ever going to get the respect and notoriety you and some of your ilk think we will. Everyone knows what you think, your negative nancy comments can be found all over the boards. You THINK the most negative outcome is the most likely and I THINK you're wrong. And hey, neither of us are wrong in thinking what we think....look at that. You can call me on mine, and can call you on yours.

Despite our differences, I have tried been cordial with you. Hell, I even invited you to dinner a while back to try and bury the hatchet. I wouldn't care if you offered me money. I will call you on your negative bullshiz when you spew it. Just like you think that anything besides our current situation is impossible and would require "green and gold goggles".

But please, don't be a baby and tell me to GTFO because you don't like my opinion. Mine might not be popular, but there are some who agree with me.

Oh, I will continue to support the program, I'm guessing more than you think I do. Close to $30,000 invested in the team in 8 years. I think despite what you said DO need fans like me. I think I have earned the right to express my opinion about the state of and the future of the team, don't you? Don't care. You can express what you want, but your negative attitute will continue to illicit responses. I just hope there's a day soon where we can throw a big fat "I told you so" around. Hopefully, if you're a fan of the program we'll both be pulling for mine.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

I should have known that as soon as I read the title that Baltobull would have been the author of this thread. This guy has been DOOM AND GLOOM on this board forever. Enough of your negative BS already. If you don't want to support the program and will continue to nag on every minor detail, please GTFO this board and follow another team. We don't need you.

I have long been an advocate for our yet-to-be-named conference to engage with the MWC and others in forming our own championship format. I truly believe this is best and far better than fans like you, hellbent on believing we are part of something we are not, crying like a b***h when we get passed over for a team with more 'brand presence'. It has happened before and it will certainly happen again as how many teams are contending for one access slot? When has this happened and when have I cried about us being passed over by anyone? I believe we are where we are right now. If you want to believe conferences are done shuffling, that's on you; the media believes otherwise. I see us in some form of the ACC eventually. I'd be thrilled to be back with Pitt, Cuse, and some of our other former conference-mates. You shoving bullshiz words in my mouth doesn't change any of that.

Okay. The lines are drawn in the sand. I don't know the future anymore than anyone else does. I am entitled to my opinion just as you are.

I missed the mark on my quoted statement and it was unfair to lump you into this category - my bad...my fault.

I too believe we will be in the ACC, I just don't think it will be a power conference by the time we get there.

Thank you for responding. I called you out on another board waiting for a response. This will stop now. Let's put this to rest before we drive everyone on the board nuts, okay? 

We'll eventually see who says, "I told you so".

Just a thought though, if you don't like my posts and point of view, why not just block me and not have to read them? My feelings won't be hurt and based on your opinion of what I have to say, you won't be missing much.

Edited by BaltoBull