• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the Attempt to Keep Season Ticket Holders from Bailing Begins...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

OCS ...Has anyone done an economic analysis of how many season tickets holders it takes to break even on an OCS.. Minimum stadium seating...for initial build

Has USF powers to be given ok in locating an  OCS...

Also would the OCS serve beer etc...

Go Bulls

They serve beer at the Sun Dome and baseball.  Don't see why they wouldn't at football.

UF, FAU, FIU and UCF... (FSU's arena is off campus)... Also serve beer for these sports... You're just strengthening my point... You'll be able to get alcohol if we ever build an OCS... You're just going to have to donate for the perk.

Probably hit the quote button on the wrong post.  Meant to do it for the guy that asked about selling beer.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I refuse to throw money at mediocrity.

Maybe admit your Broke..

Quite the opposite - I don't throw away my money, hence I have money.

Right   and we all have an IQ of 25

I'd say at least your self analysis is spot-on.

Fact ..The bottom 25% intelectually think they are in the top 10%...This might be the case...

If you look at your original post...What difference does a spoof joke  NLR make...The SIGNATURE???

If you don't like Woulard that fine..If you don't want to renew that's your right  also..

But if you think that Woulard is going to loose his job because you did not renew

I would suggest some Ice on your head to reduce the swelling :blush:

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

W-o-o-l-a-r-d

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Will buy regardless

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

We can't expect more if people continue dropping

I like having my same seats, around my friends, and seeing the same people every home game. More than worth it.

W-o-o-l-a-r-d

W-o-o-l-a-r-d

You know I can't spell      :bang:        doesn't help I will keep on trying...Sometimes get mixed up with the spelling of the QB Vince Woolard going to USC

Edited by bull-71

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

I thought you were having an Asiantii hangover.

I thought you were having an Asiantii hangover.

Starting to get over the hangover from the  last two years...Had to take few extra drinks before going into Ray Jay. might have over done it...Also brought in a blind fold when things were going Badly...Some games  my  eyes only saw the game for 12 minutes  The two minutes before the half I dont remember seeing at all....Then I  had to start to bring Ear Plugs...BOO"S were to loud..it stopped my sleeping..I was so Bored.. :baghead:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Here is the email received from our friend when I asked if they wanted us to get the 2 tickets for them this year:

March 10, 2013 Meeting Minutes of the USF Bulls Tailgating and Football Committee

An emergency meeting was called to discuss the pros and cons of continued support of the Bulls Football. Discussion was heard from the floor.

1. One member voiced concern as to the limited occurance of serious drinking over the past year’s events.  It was felt given the poor football experience, that the drinking should have increased exponentially to the inverse of the number of points scored by the Bulls.  That point was considered by the board and adjustments will be made should the situation continue.

1. Another board member pointed out that with the removal of the Skippy, that the potential for increased scoring is significantly greater than possible under the previous coaching regime. There is a concern that drink might be reduced should the Bulls begin scoring given the premise in Item 1 above.

1. It was also pointed out that with the departing of Louisville team, future excuses and justifications will be required to justify the trips to Bourbonland. Even though they have been replaced, trips to Texas just don’t compare, “screw the Alamo†stated one of the Board Members.

Heated discussion continued with the room being cleared of spectators as it became a little heated after one member called another a “Bullbusterâ€. Order was returned when the chairperson clarified the comment as what was really meant was “ballbusterâ€.

After seventeen votes were taken, the puff of green and gold smoke signified to the waiting throngs that a decision had been reached by the board. As there was a quorum present made up of all sitting board members or their proxys, it was determined that it would be considered as an offical vote.

A vote was taken and it was finally passed 2-0 to continue the support of the Bulls and hopefully recover from the previous years of pain and suffering inflicted upon them by Skippy and his cohorts.

The Exchequer was directed to approve payment upon receipt of ticket billing from Tron the Ticket Broker

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I should have known that as soon as I read the title that Baltobull would have been the author of this thread. This guy has been DOOM AND GLOOM on this board forever. Enough of your negative BS already. If you don't want to support the program and will continue to nag on every minor detail, please GTFO this board and follow another team. We don't need you.

Edited by Hem