• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs UConn on ESPNU (Final Home Game of Season)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  2

Excellent victory!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not saying accept negativity...that being said I don't think I could ever see any network touting a team with a 3-14 conference record.

I'm not pointing fingers It was pointing out some network attitudes.   When un ranked so and so wins against a ranked team or "POPULAR TEAM" its a great upset when USF wins its another UofL BS..

i know it happens but I would hope that our fans are not willing or going to take this sitting down..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Btw,

Great coaching job by Heath to keep those guys engaged and unwavering. They always play hard.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982

Funny how good the team has looked all season when they have been able to rebound. But these last 2 games have not had any true inside presence worth a ****.

Hmmm...they did a good job rebounding against UL, at St John's, Providence, Marquette, at UCONN, at Rutgers too. Other then at UCONN I didn't think they looked that good. We will see how the effort is at Cincy.

I certainly like the increase tempo and aggression the last 2 games. We hadn't been seeing that before, even the announcers were blown away by USF's style of play and cautioned future opponents that will play them. I mean looking up court, attacking the defense before they could setup.They would run back down court after a made FG by the opponent, which stunned me and totally caught UCONN players and coach off guard. Attacking the press and fast breaking off of turnovers, they hadn't been looking to create turnovers most of the season. Kevin Ollie actually tried to slow USF down last night because his team had trouble with keeping up at times. The sharing of the ball has been beautiful to watch. Keep it up!!!

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114

Great win last night! I wonder if we will get another coach fired for beating them (aka Randy Shannon).

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982

Great win last night! I wonder if we will get another coach fired for beating them (aka Randy Shannon).

Ollie hasn't even finish his 1st season as Head Coach yet.

Oliver Purnell(DePaul) is a coach that is probably feeling a little uncomfortable right now. He's about to finish his 3rd season and his 3rd last place finish in the Big East. They have been abysmal with 3 wins being the high in those seasons. They have 2 of the more talented players in the league in Melvin and Young but not much around them. I doubt the administration there is as comfortable at losing as the administration at USF, so it wouldn't surprise me if a change is made. Their AD is under a lot of scrutiny for hiring Oliver from Clemson where he was about to be fired there anyway. Purnell makes 1.8 million per season which is more then both UNC's Roy Williams ($1.7M) and Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Speaking of losses UM loss last night  againts un-rankedt..not going to hurt our recruiting....

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

While it's great to win 2 games in a row, let's put things into perspective. DePaul is a horrible team and UConn has a lot of injuries. Their best player and PG Shabazz Napier was out, so was Niels Giffey and starting SG Calhoun was playing with a sprained shooting wrist. I think the Cincy game will be the game where we can really see where out team stands this Saturday. They have been looking really good lately and hopefully they bring this momentum to NY.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Just had a chance to watch the game, kind of fast forwarding, and saw the graphic about the seniors and Toarlyn wasn't included ... Did I mis something?