• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yep.....our athletic department sucks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

I feel like there's a "lack of institutional control" joke in here somewhere...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Good thing you're not working in our Admin building...we have enough inept employees there already.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Good thing you're not working in our Admin building...we have enough inept employees there already.

lol

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

LOL. He is.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

And more than enough nit picking fans that will magnify every minor incident into a major, program ending, end of the world, apocalyptic, earth shattering incident. Matter of fact, I think we have enough of those for USF and a couple other major universities. They will point to a typo while avoiding the fact that USF has updated virtually all of its athletic facilities. They will jump up and down about a late email while avoiding the academic progress that's being made by student athletes. They will go on and on and on, pointing out blogs written by people as nit picking as themselves who have latched onto the same non-incident and call it "news". They will make enough noise about non-issues that people that would normally not care about such drivel end up wasting 5 minutes checking out what all the fuss is about. Get a life and go and find something worthy of our attention instead of this nonsense, nonevent.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It's more than interesting that when Miami Is faced with unimaginable charges every last fan defends them into the gates of hell. When someone (either in or out of USF) creates a misspelled trophy the fans and players turn on the University like a pack of dogs, F/U Evan Landi and F/U Justin moronic last name. Traitorous little boys pretending to be men. Letting your GF Instagram picture? Pathetic, you will not be missed.

Edited by Bullwinkle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

It's more than interesting that when Miami Is faced with unimaginable charges every last fan defends them into the gates of hell. When someone (either in or out of USF) creates a misspelled trophy the fans and players turn on the University like a pack of dogs, F/U Evan Landi and F/U Justin moronic last name. Traitorous little boys pretending to be men. Letting your GF Instagram picture? Pathetic, you will not be missed.

Miami? What about PSU fans? Or Saints fans?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, mistakes happen, but it seems our athletic department has more than their share of them.  Misspellings in publications, incorrect/out of date information, and poor execution of events.  Its not just one mistake, but a culmination of them which reflects poorly on the department.

How often are you on other websites etc. for other athletic depts?  Just saying.....

I would have hoped the school had planned far enough in advance to get these plaques and have checked them first, which did not happen.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I agree, and must eat crow because I used to be one of these negative Nelly's myself. I'm begining to change my attitutde and will try to defend the University to the gates of hell if need be. I think its an age thing, since we are so young as a program we are overly critical of everything, and are becoming impatient that its taking the program so long to get itself to the next level. That is why I was such a negative douche atleast.

Also about the spelling, crap like this is easy to make... I used to be able to spell **** real good back in the day, and then computers rolled around and auto-spell check made spelling irrelevant. Its the same thing with math... I used to be decent in math, and now I have to use a calculator for everything. When you get out of the world of theory and unicorns (i.e. college) and get into the real world, and have to work, you generally forget stuff that can be automated by computers (spelling, math, etc.)