• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offensive, Racist behavior at Marquette Board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings Bulls, I come in peace. Just want to let you know there is a Marquette fan forum that has a poll of "Coolest Opponent" names. What they do is take ethnic and foreign player names and vote on the strangest. They lace their comments with so-called witticisms that mock, degrade, and belittle African American and foreign players. They have two boards. One is on Scout and seems to be regulated and monitored. This other board reads like the wild west and is the one that runs this "poll.". They will have unusual Bulls names listed for their next poll. They have been doing since at least the game against Georgetown.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=35649.0

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

This is what happens when you don't have NSD coming up.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Onochie Ochie,

Kadeem Batts,

God Shammgod, 

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Bball schools are weird

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Only thing going for them is BBall

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

You'd think the students at a Catholic school would be better behaved in public. Guess not.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Greetings Bulls, I come in peace. Just want to let you know there is a Marquette fan forum that has a poll of "Coolest Opponent" names. What they do is take ethnic and foreign player names and vote on the strangest. They lace their comments with so-called witticisms that mock, degrade, and belittle African American and foreign players. They have two boards. One is on Scout and seems to be regulated and monitored. This other board reads like the wild west and is the one that runs this "poll.". They will have unusual Bulls names listed for their next poll. They have been doing since at least the game against Georgetown.

Unlike other boards, visitors need not to say "I come in peace" as we are usually too busy fighting one another to worry about giving an outsider a hard time unless he is from UCF or ECU.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Unlike other boards, visitors need not to say "I come in peace" as we are usually too busy fighting one another to worry about giving an outsider a hard time unless he is from UCF or ECU.

LOL...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You'd think the students at a Catholic school would be better behaved in public. Guess not.

Not when they can go to confession, pay penance and get to do it all over again ... 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL so true.  Visitors are the safest people on this board, for the most part.